News   May 17, 2024
 2.3K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

It can't come soon enough >_< It's a bit of torture passing by it everyday to go to work - especially on snow days... knowing that I could be living there... 10 minutes away from work, but instead heading home on the bus at the start of 1.5 hour treck home....

Yes - I picked my finishes early last month. Now I'm back to twiddling my thumbs waiting for my move-in date LOL

I noticed today on the way home that they've started tearing down the hangar buildings across the street...

I will see if I can swing by the site tomorrow to take some updated exterior shots - I did see the sunroof/dome between M2 and M3.

Question: Is anyone else a bit disappointed with the brown tinted glass?

I'll be in M3. Thanks for those who shared their experience at the design studio, this is very helpful for me.

coldstudios, it's even a bigger torture for me, (M3... 2011/2012?).. currently it's still a construction hole and probably (if we're lucky) then we'll see the tower crane starting the construction by end of this year then occupancy early 2012...LOL

In regards to the brown tinted glass, I'm not disappointed at all. It looks like they're using the same type of windows (double-glazed, low-e, elegant looking?) in Tridel Avonshire (yonge/401), that building is also designed by Kirkor.

Also, wondering if anyone interested in setting up a group in facebook for M1-M4 in the future, which we can shared our experience with the building management, building facilities, improvement for our management, etc. These kind of topics seems not too appropriate here. Any thought?

i really don't mind the look of the glass and when all of the glass balcony railings are in it will look even nicer

and i think the facebook group is a good idea and i would gladly get involved with such a group

Last edited:
It can't come soon enough >_< It's a bit of torture passing by it everyday to go to work - especially on snow days... knowing that I could be living there... 10 minutes away from work, but instead heading home on the bus at the start of 1.5 hour treck home....

Yes - I picked my finishes early last month. Now I'm back to twiddling my thumbs waiting for my move-in date LOL

I noticed today on the way home that they've started tearing down the hangar buildings across the street...

I will see if I can swing by the site tomorrow to take some updated exterior shots - I did see the sunroof/dome between M2 and M3.

Question: Is anyone else a bit disappointed with the brown tinted glass?

I'm pretty happy with the windows. I think the brownish tinted glass goes well with the colour of the whole building....

As for the facebook group I'd be ok with that as well..

I also work pretty close our future home.. 1.5 hour commute is horrible!

Last edited:

Back