Luna Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Because they are separate, but parallel. Think of the parallel up and down escalators at Eatons or the Bay. They are side by side, but separate. On a plan, they appear to the untrained eye as one staircase.

CityPlace will be releasing the Final Phase (29th floor & up) of ""LUNA VISTA" next week to our clients. The floor plate is 95% similar to Phase I with the exception of the south facing units which are all 2 BR's - 838 sq.ft. (SW), 938 sq.ft. (S) and 1,318 (S/E). Purchasers on that day will get:

either $5000 furniture gift voucher or $4000 Samsung gift voucher or $3,000 off the 1st deposit

15% deposit instead of the regular 20%,

assignment is permitted before final closing &

all units are elegible for buying parking.

The most distinguish feature of this final phase is that they are 9' ceilings. One of the reasons why the Harbour View Estates loft resales are selling so quickly is because of the 9' ceiling.

2 cranes :)

snapped this quickly on my way home from work..

IMG00020.jpg

Is Luna Villa/LTD (the low-rise portion of this development) the first buliding in construction? Or the tower (Luna Vista)? How are sales for this? Going rates? When is this slated for completion?

Thanks for the pix, Majic! (I'm sure we'll have a lot to see come Spring!)

Is Luna Villa/LTD (the low-rise portion of this development) the first buliding in construction? Or the tower (Luna Vista)? How are sales for this? Going rates? When is this slated for completion?

Thanks for the pix, Majic! (I'm sure we'll have a lot to see come Spring!)

By the looks of it, it looks like they are building all Luna buildings at the sametime. All phases of Luna have been "sold out" for a while. However I am sure they are some dog suites left and some very expensive suites. Luna was on sale around two years ago (in March 2008, it will be two years). Completion is slated for November 2008 (Villas). But there will be a 6 months delay as there was on Neo/Montage.

By the looks of it, it looks like they are building all Luna buildings at the sametime. All phases of Luna have been "sold out" for a while. However I am sure they are some dog suites left and some very expensive suites. Luna was on sale around two years ago (in March 2008, it will be two years). Completion is slated for November 2008 (Villas). But there will be a 6 months delay as there was on Neo/Montage.

Thanks! So, I see that the "super club" is for those who live in the HVE and was wondering what will be available for the residents of Luna? Do you have any idea? Are you 100% there will be a six month delay? How do you know?

I got a letter yesterday from Luna asking me if I wanted to upgrade to "Premium Parking" or Premium Parking & Locker Combo" for an additional $3000. The letter indicates that premium parking means it will be closer the elevators of the building.

I would say this incentive would be a deal if you are getting a 'new' parking space for $3000 (if you didn't have one before), but if you are simply paying $3000 to 'upgrade' the location of parking space you already bought, then I'll say NO WAY ....

I agree. From an investment perspective, purchasers care only that you have a parking spot. Having one close to the elevator is nice, but not a deal-sealer. So paying an extra 3K is a waste of money IMO.

I agree. From an investment perspective, purchasers care only that you have a parking spot. Having one close to the elevator is nice, but not a deal-sealer. So paying an extra 3K is a waste of money IMO.

Called CP and got more information on the "Premium Parking" upgrade. They explained that the underground parking for Luna is only two levels. Which means there is no way they can fit everyone who bought a parking spot in this two level garage. What they are going to do is make the majority of Luna owners park in the Montege/Neo parking area. They've built an underground walkway connecting the Luna and Montege/Neo parking garages.

If you buy the "Premium Parking", you will be guranteed a spot in the Luna lot and you already have bought a locker & a parking spot, you can upgrade "Premium Locker & Parking" combo so that your locker will be right next to your parking spot. So no more going through a maze of "dog cages" (lockers) to get to yours. It would be right beside your car.

$500 deposit, $2500 on closing.

That might actually change the situation... I mean usually, you're not gonna care where the parking spot is, but if it's actually in the adjacent building, the invistment just might be worthwhile.

Not at current market values.

You would be able to lease a 2 bedroom 850SF unit with locker for ~$2000 - $2100; parking extra.

Back