IMG_5089_2_1.JPG

IMG_5093_3_1.JPG

IMG_5094_4_1.JPG

IMG_5096_5_1.JPG

IMG_5097_6_1.JPG

IMG_5099_1_1.JPG

IMG_5103_1_1.JPG

IMG_5106_1_1.JPG

Sweet, thanks for the pic. This development, along with the its little park, will do wonders for this derelict part of Yorkville.

Thanks for the birds-eye views. This will be a good addition to the Yonge-Bloor neighbourhood. I look forward to seeing it built.

North Yorkville is going to really be looking up in a few years, between this, 4 Seasons and hopefully a good development at the Inifiniti dealership site. Hopefully some decent streetscaping to bring things in line with the rest of the area will follow.

jgreebnerg76 thanks for starting the official thread. Other members are free to start threads for ones we currently are missing.

The evolution of Yorkville continues: from small village, to bohemian hippy enclave, to yuppy stomping ground, to what is also now a very luxe residential neighbourhood. Definately one of the more interesting neighbourhoods in the city!

I was just walking past the Hazelton and I've gone back to my original position: I don't really like it. The materials are lovely so far, and it's a perfect style of building for countless sites around the city, but I still think that this building looms over the neighbourhood far too much, and contributes far less than the townhouses that were there before.

On the other hand, I love some of the big condo towers going up on the periphery of Yorkville, replacing empty lots. I think the neighbourhood's charm is its low-rise village character surrounded by massive towers.

1353140748_18afc3c9e0_b.jpg

Can someone taking an update of this tower zoom in closely on the strips of cladding? Looks interesting.

Back