News   May 17, 2024
 2.9K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Liberty On The Park (Liberty Village, CanAlfa, 15s)

Sorry if this has recently been addressed but what is the plan for the prison chapel? I remember reading somewhere that a group was interested in a chamber music venue there.

^.. I haven't been able to find any proposals for it... I asked the sales rep a couple of months ago and she didn't know either.

Don't you mean Spring 2010 and not 2011? They are being sold now with a tentative Spring 2010 move in (which I know is not possible).

When I bought there it says Spring 2011 on my paperwork so you should double check the date on your agreement. Either way, Spring 2011 would be the earliest this building is going to be ready but I would expect some sort of delay based on whats happening with their other two towers.

sorry for being a broken record but...

Regarding the Prison Chapel, is this the interior:

301705899_4a66751993.jpg

pic by johnathoncastellino on flickr

There has been some work done recently outside of the chapel... The chapel has been boarded up too... so maybe this project will be completed (hopefully) before the condo

2911463964_4d2b629164_o.jpg

Good news everybody. Looks like this project is officially a go! Congrats to all that bought here as its probably got the best location Liberty Village has to offer....

Good news everybody. Looks like this project is officially a go! Congrats to all that bought here as its probably got the best location Liberty Village has to offer....

Care to share your opinion on why this project will probably have the best location?

IMO, I dont see how this will be the best location.

Its right in the middle of practically everything.

Facing west, they will hear any noise from the Brazen Head, have a view of the Metro parking lot and Toy Story building.

Facing east, they'll see the Prison chapel and the townhomes. The CN tower for those on the higher floors.

That doesnt sound that great!

well I think the prime feature of 'Liberty on the Park' is .... facing east towards the park (I think that's what starks0980 is referring to)

I'd like to further add that yes while this building will be in the middle, the benefit of that is shelter from highway noise (Gardiner) and railway noise from the north / south

well I think the prime feature of 'Liberty on the Park' is .... facing east towards the park (I think that's what starks0980 is referring to)

I'd like to further add that yes while this building will be in the middle, the benefit of that is shelter from highway noise (Gardiner) and railway noise from the north / south

Valid points.

IMO, the current park isnt that special to look at. LOL It is really just a small area of grass and some shrubs. Who knows what else they plan to do with it though?

The location of this development has its advantages and disadvantages, obviously.

I'm pretty sure that the way the park is now, is the way it's going to be. Something permanent is planned for the Chapel, but as far as the "Central Park" of Liberty Village...well, that's it. Too bad really - the area could use a lot more green space.

Back