News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 457     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

last pics of "World's Biggest Bookstore"

The last day is now the 30th and as of Friday 21st everything was still 50% off. Lots of stuff still in specific areas with aisles of empty shelving around them. I saw some biographies I would like but wil wait and see if they get reduced any further. Extremely sad.

I believe when it first opened it was a remainder store and didn't have new titles. I will miss it for sure as I did the Book Barn at Church and Front when we lost it also.

The last day is now the 30th and as of Friday 21st everything was still 50% off. Lots of stuff still in specific areas with aisles of empty shelving around them. I saw some biographies I would like but wil wait and see if they get reduced any further. Extremely sad.

I believe when it first opened it was a remainder store and didn't have new titles. I will miss it for sure as I did the Book Barn at Church and Front when we lost it also.
We should have a wake for the WBB tomorrow!

It is very sad; I had been going there for a generation, really. But it didn't come close in my mind to the other two places I loved, the late Palais du livre in Montreal, a huge store filled with old books, where as a teenager, I bought many French classics for as little as a quarter a piece, and of course, the Strand in NYC.

Back