L Tower Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Hello,

For the people that have moved in, I wanted to ask you about the Internet situation. Do you guys have a connection already? and are the only choices available from Bell or Rogers? Or are we able to use http://www.beanfield.com/contact-us.html

Thank you in advance for your input!

Honestly, go with the rogers package for now. It's 6 months free for any services you get, and you can cancel after the free period (you have to call in 30 days before, so at the beginning of the 6th month). Then after you can get whatever you want after.

I called and they had someone at the place within 2 days to set it up.

Honestly, go with the rogers package for now. It's 6 months free for any services you get, and you can cancel after the free period (you have to call in 30 days before, so at the beginning of the 6th month). Then after you can get whatever you want after.

I called and they had someone at the place within 2 days to set it up.

Oh okay, thank you. That would make the most sense, if they are giving an an option to cancel without penalty.

I am just so sick of Rogers, that's all.

Thanks again.

Oh okay, thank you. That would make the most sense, if they are giving an an option to cancel without penalty.

I am just so sick of Rogers, that's all.

Thanks again.

I totally agree... I was finally able to get rid of them after having them for 15 years... But unfortunately it doesn't look like techsavvy provides services for the building just yet. I am going to use the 6 months period to find a better second option.

We have taken advantage of the Rogers offer as well and got all services within a day of calling. If you do find a better option, please post it. Thanks.

Bell is also offering 6 months free. My friend got it a week or so ago in L Tower is reporting it is working well.

Can the Rogers users in the building let us all know if its good? Sometimes, some buildings have bad connections for internet. I haven't decided which one I'm going for yet.

Thanks!

Bell is also offering 6 months free. My friend got it a week or so ago in L Tower is reporting it is working well.

Can the Rogers users in the building let us all know if its good? Sometimes, some buildings have bad connections for internet. I haven't decided which one I'm going for yet.

Thanks!

Wait, I thought bell's offer was 25% for 2 years......If its also 6 months free I'd probably call them in 5 months and get that deal...

Does anyone have the phone number to call to get the promotion from Bell or the Promotion from Rogers? I called Bell's general line today and they said there must be a special number to call for the promo

Does anyone have the phone number to call to get the promotion from Bell or the Promotion from Rogers? I called Bell's general line today and they said there must be a special number to call for the promo

I have the Bell one: Joan Cochrane 416-436-1139. 6 months free internet/phone/tv

Upon Occupancy, among the documents handed to you there is a Rogers pack with the Certificate for Free Services. You can also call Peter (Rogers) at 416.764.2335 for the same.

I asked the security guards that are always in the lobby when our door find are supposed to start working. They said they would be activated when they put in the interior doors, so "probably in about a year". A YEAR! They don't think the security doors will be installed for a year. Does this mean that the pool, the gym, and especially the parking lot will be delayed by a year as well? And will registration of the building take forever too? Just UGH.

I asked the security guards that are always in the lobby when our door find are supposed to start working. They said they would be activated when they put in the interior doors, so "probably in about a year". A YEAR! They don't think the security doors will be installed for a year. Does this mean that the pool, the gym, and especially the parking lot will be delayed by a year as well? And will registration of the building take forever too? Just UGH.

Parking will likely be soon, the temp spots I have now probably cost them money each day i'm there.

Anyone having issues with the heating in the building? I have the heat at around 71F but the room only gets as hot a 65F. Also it collects a ton of flies right inside the furnace...

Back