Ivy Condos (Dream) - Real Estate

Is there anyone who will pick up the keys tomorrow? I will pick up the keys from 2 to 4 pm the day after tomorrow. Please send some photos of the lobby when the time comes

Do you have any notify from builder to pick the key?
Sign the signature and check at the lawyer's office. They gave me a guideline and told me to bring my ID and go to the ivy property to pick it up from 2 to 4 o'clock on the 16th.

I see . I went to the Lawer on Monday already. My occupancy date is tomorrow. But do not know when and time to go pick up the keys yet? Is Lawer will notify me?

I see . I went to the Lawer on Monday already. My occupancy date is tomorrow. But do not know when and time to go pick up the keys yet? Is Lawer will notify me?
Looking at the documents you got back, there is a separate document given by Dream. It is not long and contains the time, place and phone number for picking up the key.

Looking at the documents you got back, there is a separate document given by Dream. It is not long and contains the time, place and phone number for picking up the key.
Did you finish submitting the resident info, and received a confirmation back from Property management?

Lobby ok. But inside building still have a lot to catch up. And many people thinking the management fee is very to start with no swimming pool and so on …

I got the keys on the occupancy day. I tune on the hot water . But not hot . Is there any switch in the unit to adjust?Any one know?

I got the keys on the occupancy day. I tune on the hot water . But not hot . Is there any switch in the unit to adjust?Any one know?
There should be a hot water isolation valve in the access panel below your bathroom sink in the vanity cabinet. Make sure its fully open as they close all water valves for delivery

Yes. I turn on the cold and hot valve under the bathroom. And let the water run for few minutes. Still not hot.

Can you please do me a favour and send the width of cabinet doors. I guess the width of refrigerator and range is 24 inch but not sure about the width of cabinets on the left and right side of range.
Also what's the brand of appliances?. From the picture I guess the over range microwave is KoolMore (KM-MOT-OP1SS 24 Inch) and the range is GE (JCAS640RMSS). I appreciate if you can share the size (width) and make of of refrigerator as well as dishwasher.

Back