News   May 10, 2024
 190     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 251     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 377     0 

I don't take my glassed with me, how can I go through the G1 eye test?

Ontario_rat

Member Bio
Reaction score
My glasses are in my home country, *0000*miles away. and I don't wanna to buy another, how can I go through the G1 eye exam? I couldn't see the figures

It's supposed to be a secret, but the eye test is actually just the word "HORSES" and then a picture of a horse projected onto a black background.

Just tell them you see the horse and you are good to go.

It's supposed to be a secret, but the eye test is actually just the word "HORSES" and then a picture of a horse projected onto a black background.

LOL. But seriously you just tell them you can see dead people.

They don't rotate the test to detect cheating? I don't think it would be hard to have even just 10 different tests.

My glasses are in my home country, *0000*miles away. and I don't wanna to buy another, how can I go through the G1 eye exam? I couldn't see the figures

Either you don't or you can't.

If you want to do the test, get the glasses.

Go home, get your glasses and take the test so that you can drive safely. Good grief.

Get someone at home to stick your glasses in a box and ship them to you.

You can get a prescription and a half-decent pair of glasses for about $200 if you look hard enough. Play the no insurance card right away for the best deal (assuming you don't have any coverage of course).

Small price to pay for being able to see better... if your vision is really so poor that you'll fail the eye-test without your glasses... well then, as others have said, stay away from the drivers seat!

p.s, i had this friend who forgot his glasses for this eye test and someone offered him the use of their pair of arab goggles. if someone offers you their pair of arab goggles, just say no. apparently it makes your vision worse.

You can get a prescription and a half-decent pair of glasses for about $200 if you look hard enough. Play the no insurance card right away for the best deal (assuming you don't have any coverage of course).

Small price to pay for being able to see better... if your vision is really so poor that you'll fail the eye-test without your glasses... well then, as others have said, stay away from the drivers seat!

Actually you can get even cheaper glasses online. I have a pretty high prescription (-9.00) and usually my glasses run about $350, but just a few weeks ago I got a pair for $50 online. If your prescription is lighter, you can get them as cheap as $30. I've been quite happy with mine.

Forget the glasses! Just take a fat black permanent marker, stand in front of a mirror, and c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y draw a nice pair of D&G knockoffs all over your face. Just touch them up every season when the new styles come out!

Back