News   May 09, 2024
 787     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 537     0 

How long to mail a letter?

xsolarwindx

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, I need to mail a standard letter to the mainland US. How long does it take from the time I drop it in the box to the time it reaches its destination? Also, does the post operate on weekends?

There is no set time frame with the postal service in either nation, although generally speaking it takes a week to get from Toronto to Pittsburgh via standard mail, as I've been sending mail back and forth from the GTA for months now since I've had to file applications, send deposits, etc.

You can get it there faster by using other mail services like registered mail or etc.

There is no set time frame with the postal service in either nation, although generally speaking it takes a week to get from Toronto to Pittsburgh via standard mail, as I've been sending mail back and forth from the GTA for months now since I've had to file applications, send deposits, etc.

You can get it there faster by using other mail services like registered mail or etc.

So if I drop it off on sunday, would it reach there by friday?

How would I have it sent faster so that it reaches its destination before friday?

have you lived under a rock? Not heard of Google? Fedex, UPS, even Canada Post's Express Service should do you just fine. You can find costs and times on all of their websites.

I'm looking at what I think is a phone, but it's got some sort of wheel on the top and the numbers are arranged in a circle. What do I do with this? Does it involve morse code? How do I get ringtones.

Are you willing to sign a performance contract to that effect?

But to meet your bid, I'll guarantee twenty-four hour hand-delivery for the low price of $35,000.

Beat That!

Wadda ya say xsolarwindx?

Back