News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 375     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 950     1 

Hamilton, Burlington, and area photos by Branden Simon

Bishop Ryan Catholic Secondary School - Completed in 2013 - The most popular High School in Hamilton
IMG_2101.JPG

Empty abandoned parking lot on Lincoln & Linden street

why can’t be open the big parking lot to public for ticats and 110th Grey Cup games shameful.

IMG_2507.jpeg

Just came across this thread for the first time, thought I’d share a nice photo I took of the Burlington waterfront last summer (June 20 2022). Lived in Burlington for two years, loved walking down through Spencer Smith park and the beach.
IMG_2763.jpeg

Construction pictured:
To the left, obscured behind the hospital: crane up at Illumina Condos, complete now
A little to the right: crane up at Gallery Condos + Lofts, complete now
To the right, behind Bridgewater: crane up at BeauSoleil

I’m posting this because I’m in Europe for a visit in Esztergom Hungary and Sturovo in Slovakia for the day yesterday

That’s why we will be in Europe for weeks and we still continuing updates in GTHA and with creating some new development threads and popping on social media a bit and share in Hamilton and GTA area when we post during the trip

I will be back in Canada on November 2 and we will be back posting construction updates in Hamilton and area next week

Here’s the photos
IMG_2614.jpeg
IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg

Posting separately today because of I was on the way to business park in Glanbrook area on November 8

Here’s is the new building currently under construction with two-storeys This was a major fire at former Harpers Market last year and sad to say the market won’t be returning instead they will be opening an new office building

IMG_2650.jpeg

December 15, 2023 - Last week a paving work on Barton St East reconstruction project between Woodward and Parkdale, i hope the westbound Barton St will be open today after line paintings for asphalt, but this Barton St East project between Parkdale and Talbot not done yet before the workers taking a winter break. I hope the westbound work between Woodward and Talbot will begin in Spring 2024.

IMG_2192.JPG
IMG_2193.JPG

This was a Abandoned building on 2399 Barton St E it was a trucking terminal, sitting here for decades while passing driving by to and from shopping, there was several fires over year to year, there are homeless and trespassers living here, in July 2023 demolition has started and now its a empty land with fence all around. The Future of development of 2399 Barton St E is unknown.

This is my photo from Dec 15

IMG_2194.JPG

This is the Abandoned building sitting for years before demolition (Photo from Joe from 2021)
51533334946_5a7dc8732f_o.jpg

Back