News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 345     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 910     1 

GTHA Transit Fare Integration

I'm finding this all very confusing. I feel like MX is going to have to invest in some AI, super computer inorder to keep track of all the trips taken and calculate how much to charge.

The AI computer will be so good, that it'll replace Phil Vester as CEO of MX.

You think the AI will learn to mismanage multi-billion dollar transit expansion projects, and bamboozle pols and media quickly then.

Ok.......I might have set a different bar for such a program.... LOL

riders transferring to the 905 regional buses with paper TTC transfers from buses/subway machines
I understand that the each local transit agency and Metrolinx are responsible for communicating the scope and proper uses of the One Fare Program, but I have to wonder why riders would even be allowed to get on non-TTC buses with a TTC paper transfer. Are bus operators suppose to at least try to talk riders attempting to not pay their fare or are riders let on and walk past the driver without any interaction?

One of the region’s newest transit initiatives has hit a major milestone, less than two months after its launch.

As of April 19, transit customers have made over five million transfers between TTC and participating transit systems through Ontario’s One Fare Program.

Back