714     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 245     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 729     0 

GIZMO the cat.

G

GIZMOthecat

I am the owner of what was a kitten that I found in a parking lot about 2 years ago in a parking lot when going for a pizza slice. that kitten is now a two year old cat that has a growth on the right side of the face over the last 1year now and I believe need hospital attention.

Now I am a very proud person and because I had hope I could get her the help she needs, however I am on disability and a fixed income. I am reaching out, although I expect attempts to discredit and others may ridicule me. I am hoping a few may contact me or may help Gizmo. I would ask for donations and when I can, the names collected I will return the monies collected. The last vet visit estimated the cost to remove the blockage in Gizmo's nose would be around $1500.00.

I welcome someone to champion this cause or manage donations for Gizmo. They are welcome to visit us, Gizmo to see progress and report to others. the Gods honest truth.

I ask anyone whom may attempt to disable me to get Gizmo the help she deserve to consider twice. I "Love" her very much. Gods know this is no trick or cheat. this is the truth. I will add more pictures next week as an update and leave this post tonight. Maybe because I afraid others may think this is a joke.

Why am I doing this now ? Because when I watch her eat I noticed Gizmo is having trouble eating.. :(

A.&Gizmo :^:
Tor.

img0061sm.jpg

img0058sm.jpg

img0057sm.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5324/img0056sm.jpg

I believe the reason for her right eye watering often is the nose blockage also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh. Contact the Toronto Humane Society, or Toronto Animal Services. If you can't care for the pet, you may need to surrender it.

Back