Forest Hill Condos, The (Lash Development, The Goldman Group) - Real Estate -

moving in on 7

We are moving in on Dec 14th!
7th floor :)

I believe people below us start at the end of this month

Hey Amber, my girlfriend and I are moving onto the 7th floor as well. PDI is for the same day I believe, November 29th. Our move in date is December 6th though, not sure why such a big variance being that it's the same floor. Anyway, see you around neighbour! :D

images.jpeg
Actually one of my friend purchased a condo at this location. But now he wants to move to another place because of its low quality.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 599
Had PDI yesterday, everything went great! minor fixes

Unit was bigger than I thought it would be, great finishes, clear view!

one pet peeve - installed thermostat in middle of living room wall, where most people would put a TV, not flexible to move it

Great to hear Amber! If you don't mind me asking, how many visitor spots did they promise the residents at 530?

Thank you for the update, Amber. During your PDI, did you go through the list which we got from the info night held by the developer ? How long were you allowed to stay in the unit. I am on the 11th floor and PDI day is Dec 20th. I feeling both excited and anxious, any info from you would be much appreciated.

I suppose you have all moved into your units already.... I hope that silence in the forum means everyone is happy in their units.
I am on the 19th floor. My PDI is on Mar 5th and move in on Mar 18th.
Had a chance to view similar units in the lower floors and and I liked what I saw.
Can't wait to see my unit...

I suppose you have all moved into your units already.... I hope that silence in the forum means everyone is happy in their units.
I am on the 19th floor. My PDI is on Mar 5th and move in on Mar 18th.
Had a chance to view similar units in the lower floors and and I liked what I saw.
Can't wait to see my unit...

I am on the 11th floor. I got my keys on Jan 17 and physically moved in on Feb 15. Yes, I am quite happy with my place except for the parking. I figure I just have to re-learn my driving and parking skill. I suggest you visit your unit as often as possible even if you don't plan to move in right away. The 30 days deadline to fill the Tarion form goes very fast.

I am on the 11th floor. I got my keys on Jan 17 and physically moved in on Feb 15. Yes, I am quite happy with my place except for the parking. I figure I just have to re-learn my driving and parking skill. I suggest you visit your unit as often as possible even if you don't plan to move in right away. The 30 days deadline to fill the Tarion form goes very fast.

My PDI had been moved from Mar4 to Mar12 because the finishings would not be finished by the 4th. My scheduled occupancy date is Mar 18. If that remains the same, the plan is to move furniture on Feb 19.
Thanks for your comment about the parking. I am trying to ask to be able to park in my spot during my PDI. Hopefully this gives me a sense of how much re-learning I need to do ;)

Back