News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 858     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Fantasy Renderings

What do architects do when they have a creative block?
CWUgEoz.png

Work in grey or call in sick?

Found a better brick & balconies for this conservative boxy condo tower proposal:
O4bRXSL.png

Someday I will turn my attention to interior design--need some motivation
eLgHMZS.png

Again, I believe ~60 storeys at the Northwest corner of Yonge & Grenville is appropriate, given that YC across the street is 66 storeys and looks just slightly worse. 8000 sq ft floorplates w/ 10 units/floor (could easily adjust the window dressing/floor plate to accomodate 12-14 micro units/floor) on a pathetic 3 storey podium (really my vision for urbanity clashes with the DRP & Toronto planners but whatevs)
crBgZ0e.png

Does anyone else want at least 1 condo tower this cycle to be clad completely in red "brick?"

Words of advice for young people: be nice to crackheads.

Which is why I've revised their crack shack floor plan: bigger bedroom to do their thing, more closet space to hide their stash, flipped the layout of the bathroom to save for rainy days/copper breakins, moved the VFCU to create more room to get stoned watching the 75" Samsung Smart TV and more space in the kitchen for those times when you get the munchies....
dh0Ua8V.png

I think a better name would be Yonge & Boring :(
jcMr8iu.png

This not-quite-in-Yorkville couple are trying to get hammered so they can watch the 4th of July fireworks in Buffalo--the only reason they bought a corner unit on the 72nd floor.
f6RbjQF.png

I don't know what she sees in the NimbyTect
eeCXgkD.png

(Probably checking out his floorplans for that Central Park foreign investment project.)

i like the colour, though I think i'd like it more if it were 2 or 3 colours max rather than sprinkles like magenta, purple, periwinkle.
orange and yellow should generally be left out in my opinion.

but ya, this is nice. better than the hangar look for sure.

Back