Ellie Condos (G Group) - Real Estate -

Just wondering you and Finch are having the ID same address to the one on purchase agreement? which means you never moved since signed the condo purchase agreement? I'd like to know if there are similar situation people like me which address has been changed on photo ID and how did they handled.

I got a call from my Lawyer today about picking up my $$ on Thursday! Yay!! Finally!!

Protest on Oct 17, 14 as below, hope more victims and media friends come for supporting, thanks!
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
130 Queen St. West
the law society of upper Canada

Class Action Against Meerai Cho

Kim Orr Barristers has been retained to bring an action against lawyer Meerai Cho in connection with the misappropriation of trust deposits relating to the “Centrium†mixed-use condominium project at 5220 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario (the “Projectâ€).

At this time, we are looking to speak with anyone who purchased one or more units at the Project and who paid deposit monies in trust to Meerai Cho and/or Brattys LLP. We are also looking to speak with anyone with information relating to Meerai Cho’s misappropriation of trust monies in relation to the Project.

If you were a purchaser, have any relevant details, and/or would like to be informed about this action, please become a member of our Facebook community:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class-Action-Against-Meerai-Cho/600806406711716?sk=info

Not sure what they are doing on site, but for the last couple of weeks there have been workers, dumptrucks, and large backhoes working away. It appears to me it might be site servicing? Perhaps some interim use is planned here that I am unaware of.

Meerai Cho, the lawyer who is part of the fraud for the centrium case, owned a property on 82 Hamilton Street, Toronto. However, before the incident was exposed, Meerai Cho mortgaged the unit to Steve Yu's company, 1003382 Ontario Inc, and then Steve Yu made a second mortgage was for himself. Steve Yu's company 1003382 Ontario Inc. intended to bring a foreclosure action to become the owner of the property. This property is a highly sensitive property. This property affects not only myself but also every victim of Meerai Cho who are unsuccessful in recovering their losses. Furthermore, this property is still an asset under the ownership of Meerai Cho, an arrested criminal under police investigation.
If this property changes ownership from Meerai Cho to Steve Yu, it will take away from all of the creditors. Also, should the property become sold, the money from the sale should be used to distribute to all of the creditors.
It is highly possible that Steve Yu, and his company 1003382 Ontario Inc., are working along with Meerai Cho in attempt to clear out all the related assets to this centrium scandal. Currently Steve Yu have been trying to sell 82 Hamilton Street in attempt to clear out the remaining value of the unit. If this unit had already been mortgaged twice, then its value should be very limited, Steve Yu's action is suspicious and it should be given public attention.
Since this unit is still under the name of Meerai Cho, its remaining value should still be distributed among all the victims.

Apparently, inground subway access is in the works for this building. Does anyone know how we can check on the status of that application?

Apparently, inground subway access is in the works for this building. Does anyone know how we can check on the status of that application?

Underground subway access,.... as in EllieCondo’s Parking level connected to Sorbara’s Beacon’s Parking level, which is connected to Menkes GibsonSquare Parking level, which is connected to North York City Centre which has direct underground subway access.

To check and verify status,... well, as we learned from Emerald City (DonMills & Sheppard), the earliest is really at the Building Permit stage,.... since from sales/marketing, development application (it’s in architectural plans),.... they can change it!

Underground subway access,.... as in EllieCondo’s Parking level connected to Sorbara’s Beacon’s Parking level, which is connected to Menkes GibsonSquare Parking level, which is connected to North York City Centre which has direct underground subway access.

To check and verify status,... well, as we learned from Emerald City (DonMills & Sheppard), the earliest is really at the Building Permit stage,.... since from sales/marketing, development application (it’s in architectural plans),.... they can change it!
Is there direct access to subway at Menkes Gibson Square Parking level currently? and is it open to Sorbara’s Beacon’s Parking level?

Back