News   May 03, 2024
 941     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 571     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 278     0 

Eleven Residences (Glen Grove at 11 St. Joseph) - Real Estate -

so what's going on here? are they no longer going ahead, because i still see a lot of MLS listings for Lease...guess they didn't sell as much as they needed?

Project's going ahead. There are renovation to many of the suites and I believe the first set of owners should be coming in after the long weekend. I'll miss having the building all to myself!!

NIKE shoes, which not only sell shoes but also sale the way of life. Nike outlet open around the world, many nike store discount the shoes while seasonal exchange and we can buy cheap nike shoes at the discount season.

During The Coming of the Information Age, network has entered the life of people. More and more people start shipping in the network. Definitely, we are a few Nike store online agent. We get the authorization from NIKE and Our outlet store has man style and colorway. We offer considerate service, 1-2 days preparing of goods, 4-7 days of the good delivery. Quick, Convenient, Cheap, Quality, Service is our consistent principle.

I bought a unit there too. They are 80% sold right now, MLS leases are up from buyers looking to rent. Sales have been extremely brisk. They have done well. Just a bit disorganized for closings, but it's their first time and they are being really nice about it.
As for the noise guy - it's a disgruntled tenant. These "complaints" started all of a sudden when the condo plans went forward and he didn't want to move out. I have been told that he was even begging to stay in the building but was told to go elsewhere as the developers realized what he was doing. This guy was a real piece of work. Trying to badmouth the building and drive MY property price down all because HE didn't want to move out. I investigated further and the timeline fits. These noise issues started happening the day after a tenant meeting was held in which the developers gave the tenants notice (with the option to buy at a reduced price). After asking around because of my concern about the noise, I was actually SHOWN the emails in which he pleads to stay until the end of the year. I think the developers should go after this guy, what he did was not right. His plan didn't work, but imagine it did? My property value would go down over a non existent problem. Do you research, talk to the tenants there, talk to the staff. Everyone LOVED the place. A bit bummed that my closing got pushed back a few days, but it will all be worth it when I move in! Can't wait. If anyone else bought, PM me, it would be nice to get to know my neighbors, lol.

Hey... Anyone know if there are parking spots available to rent? I need one for the month of Sept but unfortunately I don't get my keys until the 1st...

Parking - Nikos

Hey Nikos,

Talk to the people in the sales office or even management office downstairs. I know the bald guy with the goatee in the sakes office from the development side allowed one of the buyers on the 18th floor to rent parking before she closes. I was picking out my colour selection at the time she was asking and they were really cool about it. I'm sure they would help. Either that guy or Bruno from Lamb. Cheers dude.

Thanks! Yeah talked to then. Looks like they are trying to sell more parking spots right now! I found a rental at one of the hospitals so that should be ok for sept. How you enjoying the place so far? We are liking it. Haven't met any neighbours yet....

Any concerns with the ongoing construction? is the the developer/property manager taking good care of the property?
Btw, I noticed that Five sales are coming along nicely. This should add to the property value appretiation at Eleven.
Let's see how the area improves after one bloor and that potential development along 4 blocks of Yonge.

Last edited:
Review from current residents

Hi to those of you who're already living in the building. I'm in the process of buying a first floor 1 bedroom unit and I'm wondering whether you guys like living in the building. Any pros and cons I should be aware of before buying and how you find the common areas, the management etc. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks a in advance!

Back