News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 521     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Eden Park Towers @ Galleria (Hwy 7+Leslie, Times Group, 13s x 3, Kirkor) COMPLETE

May 20 2010 update

View from Northwest - Tower 'A' remains @ 3rd floor, Towers 'B'+'C' tops out @ 13th floor
Click to Enlarge

View from Northeast

Liking a lot the podium stone facade ~

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!

It does look great! I'm quite liking the result! It's too bad Building A is still at the 3rd floor :( Anyone know whey they aren't progressing on the three equally?

I can't wait to see this complete!

That "stone" looks a lot like the appliqués that you see on the entryways at places like amusement parks or cheap suburban homes. Now we get to revel in 13 joyous storeys of it!

June 12 2010 update

Tower 'A' progresses to 4th floor, Towers 'B' + 'C' windows installation underway
Click to Enlarge

Liking the podium stone facade and window style - not sure about those blocks 4th floor & up though

Went by Eden Park Towers tonight and a lot more progress! Building A has pretty much finished I believe and the glass and cladding are almost done for Building C and have started for Building B.

The lobby glass has also been put in place and the townhouses are taking shape.

Couldn't upload all the pics so check em out here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3dmund/sets/72157623770930554/

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 260
August 26 2010 update

Substantial progress @ the 3 Eden Park towers
Click to Enlarge

Tower 'A' finally tops off 13th floor ~

Eden Park II is officially out! Check out the website. It's a little more hacked together than the first phase in terms of the website LOL. not very polished...found a fair amount of mistakes already.

anyways...for those of you who are interested: http://www.edenparktowers.com

Back