Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

Do you mean rent one out, or rent one for use? I would imagine people would just post availability on a bulletin board in the building lobby. I think the going rate is around $200 a month.

are you kidding me ?!?

that's more expensive than dt toronto !

I have got a 1 bedroom + 1 den unit for rent / sale at Building E. The unit is at mid level and faces South. Please PM me if you are interested.

Of the four buildings, which is the best 1+1 floor plan? I like 01 and 10 in Bldgs A/B

I agree that 01 is a decent floorplan. The main reason is because the den is bigger in size than most of the other 1 bedroom + dens, so people have the added option of making that a "2nd bedroom."

IMO, when you see the den it's - "ok, I got some options with this space" as oppose to looking at other dens where it's like "WTF is this? Maybe storage.."

Last edited:
Exactly how I feel about these windowless dens, it could make a good pantry.. love pantries, however couldnt find one in any of the suite, though the floor plans have provided for them...

hahha ... you are talking about the den..... i am scratching my head about my ""study area"" ... there is only electrical outlets, but no cable outlet ..... so IF i put my desktop computer there, i either need to pull a cable from my living room OR my room to the study area for the internet .... .. :(

any suggestions ?

hahha ... you are talking about the den..... i am scratching my head about my ""study area"" ... there is only electrical outlets, but no cable outlet ..... so IF i put my desktop computer there, i either need to pull a cable from my living room OR my room to the study area for the internet .... .. :(

any suggestions ?

throw desktop computer out and purchase a laptop with wifi
hows the internet speeds in the area/building? go to speedtest.net to find out if you are getting the speeds you've purchased

postal code or mail address failure of building D

anybody knows how to handle the new mail address of Building D? The provided postal code is M2k 0B1, however it can't be found through Canada Post, some Banks or Government system. So I'll get failure when I try to update my mail address through their online systems. :( Any suggestions for handling the mail delivery for such address? Thanks.

Hmmm.. Interesting.. I noticed the postal code for Icon Property Management (located at 19 Singer Court) is 'M2K 0B2'. I would assume the postal code for the entire complex should be the same. Shouldn't it?

Hmmm.. Interesting.. I noticed the postal code for Icon Property Management (located at 19 Singer Court) is 'M2K 0B2'. I would assume the postal code for the entire complex should be the same. Shouldn't it?

Actually.. I live in Building D as well. I went to CanadaPost.ca and entered my address. 15 Singer Court, North York. It told me that my official Postal code is M2K 0B4.

'M2K 0B4' is 33 Singer CRT. Suppose it should be Building A. 'M2K0B1' is got from the interim closing document from Concord for building D, but don't know when it can take effect. Anyway, nice to see my neighbor here, CasssiusX. :)

M2K 0B4 is for building A..... it took us at least 1-1/2 months after we get keys ( back in early dec ) before our postal code show up in the directory. about 2 weeks ago, i was trying to change my address at the service ontario machine at yonge and sheppard center, it is still not available yet, it just say the postal code is a error.

And also we starting to get our mail slowly. not yet trying at the service ontario machine for the second time.

I think what it is : every one has to get their keys in the building before concord hand in the paperwork for the postal code. may be i am wrong. Probably double check your postal code with the managment company (their office in building D ground floor).

Building B registration

Does anyone know when building b will be registered with the city? How long will we have to pay these occupancy fees. Mortgage rate holds are only guranteed for so long.

Internet

Has anyone signup for Internet service @ Park Place yet?

I notice Bell FIBE Internet offers first 6 months free on a 2 years contract. Is there anyone who knows about the offer details from Rogers yet?

Also, anyone able to signup with Techsavvy?

Back