Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Calatrava would be good, although it'd be great to see someone who's never done anything in Toronto before

I would still like to see a Foster tower in TO. Although I doubt his style would be appropriate for Cityplace as his work is often darkly clad and sometimes kind of ominous looking.

Yeah and I just went by the site yesterday. And thought to myself: While a condo makes sense here--it's really close to the lake, at the same time I wonder: who wants to inhabit just one side of a condo building? Which clarified the reason Concord is essentially offering just that; there's basically just one unit/floor and i hope the elevator and ultilities shaft faces the gardiner--because I wouldn't pay $1 million to live next to a noisy ugly highway! (Although Queensquay isn't that much better here.)

I went on an extended tour of the town sunday==and came up with some startling conclusions. More on a new thread perhaps?

Dreamer - which building are you talking about? By the location, I think you're talking Panorama, not Parade, but your description of what's on each floor does not fit any Concord project.

panorama is indeed only 1 or 2 units per floor... i think the elevators go right into the units. he must be talking about panorama.

Panorama is 30 units per floor in the podium and base of the tower (floors 2-9). It's 13 units per floor on floors 10-17. It's 11 units per floor from 18-28. I'm not sure how many it is on 29 and 30.

Only a few of the suites have private elevator access.

You can see it all here.

Details regarding Parade remain a mystery to the general public for the time being.

Huh.

Since we're getting the L Tower in another part of town, they must have shied away from calling this the H Tower.

Back