Charlie Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

nammer21 said:
sam1025 said:
Does anyone remember what the "sale" prices were for the Satin and Denim units ?

Why would you ask a question you already know the answer to? We get it, you got a good deal.

Fair enough. If you want the sale prices, you should check out this thread; http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=10155.

I think the OP said he bought a 781 sqft unit on the 17th floor facing east (which is denim) during the lull/sales period, so he should be able to help you........

LOL ... i guess some people like to hear themselves speak and pat their own backs.

Last edited:
Charlie Virtual Tour

Finally finished for my client:
Charlie Virtual Tour

MINOR CONTROVERSY: We were only allowed to display this tour after agreeing not to show the living area wall. I didn't realize it until after the shoot, that I've never seen any pictures of that area of the model suite in any publication or promotional material.

The sales people informed me it was a specially-made art piece covering the entire wall, designed by Cecconi Simone, and request it not be made public. I can describe it as a darker beige green, textured canvas covering the wall, with a look similar to home-made paper.

I wanted to start a new thread because I'm interested in some discussions about this incident. why would an interior design choose not to have their work publicized? Is it because they are afraid the design will be copied? Perhaps they don't feel it is up to their personal standards?

I thought the textured wall was quite nice and the sales people did remind me multiple times it was not part of the standard finishes. hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not Flat Fee Anthony. I'm a virtual tour photographer hired by him to shoot the tours. If you're looking for a virtual tour photographer, please send me a PM. :)

Other condo tours that might interest you:
- Cityplace: Harbour View Estates
- Fly Condos
- Victory Condos

Not sure if anyone has this information, but would someone be able to provide a current price list for the 2 bedroom units?

why not just drop by the presentation centre? I think they're pretty expensive the last time I went in. There wasn't a huge lot of choices left either. I wasn't that impressed with their model suites. It was okay. I've seen better around.

Finally finished for my client:
Charlie Virtual Tour

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not Flat Fee Anthony. I'm a virtual tour photographer hired by him to shoot the tours. If you're looking for a virtual tour photographer, please send me a PM. :)

Other condo tours that might interest you:
- Cityplace: Harbour View Estates
- Fly Condos
- Victory Condos

thanks movieguy ... i really liked seeing your pics or VR of presentation centers model suites.

why not just drop by the presentation centre? I think they're pretty expensive the last time I went in. There wasn't a huge lot of choices left either. I wasn't that impressed with their model suites. It was okay. I've seen better around.

I don't want to go by the center, I just feel too much pressure. If I walk in, I am not sure if they would just hand me the price list? Or do I have to sit with the agent and talk for hours?

I was thinking the same thing, and it was difficult to shoot in compared to other model suites before I realized there was no overhead lighting.

If you're a buyer, it does give you a truer sense of the finished product experience.

I don't want to go by the center, I just feel too much pressure. If I walk in, I am not sure if they would just hand me the price list? Or do I have to sit with the agent and talk for hours?

You must love my virtual tours then! Remember to click on the fullscreen button!

Unlike Fly Condos, they didn't give us a comprehensive pricelist. We've noticed more and more condo projects holding back and only giving you prices when you ask about a specific unit. They no longer just hand you a pricelist without making you sign in, but you don't have to speak to anyone after that. Not like a timeshare pitch you sit through just to score free hotel and tickets at disney world. ;)

I've scanned for you the "pricelist sheet" given to us. As far as I know, the prices haven't changed. If I recall correctly, they lowered their prices a bit from launch due to the economy.

charlie_june2009_pricelist.jpg

You can sort of work backwards that

Chiffon - 1 bedroom - 580sqft - 292k
Lace I - 1 +1 - 663 - $314k
Velvet II - 2 bedroom - 831 - $394k
Tafetta - 2+1 - 1023 - $568k

Bubba, if you'd like to suggest a virtual tour you'd like to see, I'll be happy to nudge some people and see what I can do. For now, Aura and Ice are off because they flat out said no, and were quite rude too.

I didn't feel any pressure when I walked in. They gave me a package. I asked for a price list as well. Then I walked around to look at the model suites. Looked at the large layouts. I noticed a lot of red dots (sold) and very few available. Then I thanked the person at the front and left.

You must love my virtual tours then! Remember to click on the fullscreen button!

Unlike Fly Condos, they didn't give us a comprehensive pricelist. We've noticed more and more condo projects holding back and only giving you prices when you ask about a specific unit. They no longer just hand you a pricelist without making you sign in, but you don't have to speak to anyone after that. Not like a timeshare pitch you sit through just to score free hotel and tickets at disney world. ;)

I've scanned for you the "pricelist sheet" given to us. As far as I know, the prices haven't changed. If I recall correctly, they lowered their prices a bit from launch due to the economy.

charlie_june2009_pricelist.jpg

You can sort of work backwards that

Chiffon - 1 bedroom - 580sqft - 292k
Lace I - 1 +1 - 663 - $314k
Velvet II - 2 bedroom - 831 - $394k
Tafetta - 2+1 - 1023 - $568k

Bubba, if you'd like to suggest a virtual tour you'd like to see, I'll be happy to nudge some people and see what I can do. For now, Aura and Ice are off because they flat out said no, and were quite rude too.

Those prices are very out-dated.

Those prices are very out-dated.

Have they changed THAT much since the end of June? They are not the absolute latest, but I didn't think there would be much variance.

Could you tell us the more recent prices you have? If not, does anyone have the time to drop by the sales office? I'd love to see the most recent prices. :)

Back