Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

That is the problem, "eventually". I'm moving in on saturday and there's no way it'll be fixed in 3 days. My whole kitchen floor needs to be redone. I'm going to be living in a construction site!

What does the security keyfob look like? I know that some new builders cheap out and get big bulky ones. Can somebody take a picture of their's please?

Thanks for the pic Ontnut. How are you supposed to open the parking garage door? If there a button, or do you have to lean out of the car and tap it?

There's a separate remote with 3 buttons for the garage, which is nice cuz you can leave that in the car/keychain and not have to take it out.

Locker

Is anyone looking to sell a locker?

Henderson bent me over and didn't ask me to cough before they officially screwed me out of one.

I am interested in any size/location.

Cheers!

I got my keys today! I was supposed to have them around 10 AM, and I got them right before customer service was about to close. They were going home early because of the long weekend. Tammy at customer service went through everything very thoroughly. At the end we received a gift. I'm surprised nobody else here mentioned it. It was a high quality cutlery set in a wooden box with the centro logo on it. It also said made in Italy. We are very happy with Centro so far. There is only one thing though, we will be living in a construction site for many months to come. I was really hoping that the amenities would be ready for when we moved in, but I guess I'll just have to wait. It's kind of okay though, because if you think about it, no other building in the scarborough town centre area has even close to as much amenity space as we do.

hey all

I moved in recently (but will also move to Altitude across the street next year lol) and was wondering why my A/C is blowing hot air when it's set to cool and I have set the temp to below what the current temp is (its in F and not in Celsius for now), I live in the lower half of the building.

The centro sales and customer service office is closed right now and I can't use my A/C.

I looked up the thermostat and found the instruction booklet but none of the settings are making the air cold

www.thermostatshop.com/manuals/Th5110 Installation.pdf

If someone can tell me what their settings are so they have cold air from the A/C I'd appreciate it, you just need to hold the Up Arrow and Fan button together and you will get to the setup screen, then note down the first and second digit on the screen, BUT dont hit up or down, just hit Next to see the next setting cause hitting up or down changes the setting. when you are done, just hit done to get out so you didnt change anything.

Thanks

Altitude, they same thing happened to me today as well! I just moved in yesterday, and I went out then came home, and my unit was at 95 degrees! I called the gatehouse, and they told me to do a few things. I did it, and it fixed it, then the temperature went back up. They gave me a form I had to fill out. They said that a technician would come tomorrow to fix it. I really don't understand why when the thermostat is set to a cold temperature, it's blowing hot air!

Seems wasn't a good weekend for Centro owners.
On Saturday we recognized our fridge is not cooling any longer, 6 hours later the washing machine went on strike (no draining).
Moved inMay 12, starts good.....

Altitude, they same thing happened to me today as well! I just moved in yesterday, and I went out then came home, and my unit was at 95 degrees! I called the gatehouse, and they told me to do a few things. I did it, and it fixed it, then the temperature went back up. They gave me a form I had to fill out. They said that a technician would come tomorrow to fix it. I really don't understand why when the thermostat is set to a cold temperature, it's blowing hot air!

I think some other people were having similar problems. Go back a few pages in the thread. Maybe there is a solution posted. I never had problems with mine.

my A/C suddenly turned HOT as well... went to gatehouse and filled out a form to fix it.... they came in today to fix it when i wasn't home.....still not working as of right now... filled out another form..... see if it gets fixed tmr......

Back