News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 636     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Cadillac Fairview can you be any lamer with Santa this year?

That certainly is embarrassing. That's the kind of display you'd see in a two-bit hicktown, not in the most important mall in the most important city in the country. Bush league.

The Bay is trying, I'll give them that. Go to the Christmas department on the fifth floor--you'll see. May be a sales display, but what a sales display!

You've got to be kidding. It's the most pathetic display I've ever seen. Where are the lights?

I kinda like Squalid Shoddy Santa. What's wrong with giving the little tykes strong hints that all this seasonal bonhomie is a sham of a ruse of a mockery?

My wife went to the mall yesterday and she said all traces of Santa are now gone. I wonder what is going on.

clearly it's some sort of diabolical plot hatched by none other than the easter bunny in corroboration with defector elves who were unhappy with their cold working conditions and pay consisting of bagged ice.

My wife went to the mall yesterday and she said all traces of Santa are now gone. I wonder what is going on.

According to the Eaton Centre website
NOTE: Santa Photo Experience will only be open on Friday's[sic], Saturday's[sic], and Sunday's[sic] ( with the exception of Pet Pic Day Thusday[sic] December 3rd and the week before Christmas Day).

Back