News   May 08, 2024
 228     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 456     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 755     0 

Bloor Yorkville

According to Retail Insider Mandys Salads is opening at 110 Bloor West facing Cumberland Park.

Saw this on SSP and didn’t know if it was real or not so put it here.

Saw this on SSP and didn’t know if it was real or not so put it here.

Not. * Was a real idea..........

You can tell, look at the context below, this would have included The Pemberton site, as well as Cumberland Square, and the entire Block of Bloor, north side, Yonge to Bay.

Needless to say, this did not go forward.

1698835250682.png

There is mention of a Downtown Community Recreation Centre to go to the south of Ramsden Park opposite the Rosedale subway station. Looks like it will serve Yorkville and a lot of the population on the south side of Bloor. Thanks to NL for pointing this out.

Not sure where to post this but noticed on a walk yesterday that a large part of Bloor that had had been dug up by the city just east of Yonge has been patched up horribly. And they are now also digging another large part of the sidewalk just outside One Bloor (as seen in the distance in my photo)

Is this really how they are going to leave it? One of the few places in the city with nice paved sidewalks and they just leave it like this? Does anyone know if there's a plan to replace the paving or are we stuck with this asphalt forever now?

IMG_1547.jpeg

What's happening to 60 Bloor east btw ?

Is this really how they are going to leave it? One of the few places in the city with nice paved sidewalks and they just leave it like this? Does anyone know if there's a plan to replace the paving or are we stuck with this asphalt forever now?

No. It will not be left this way forever.

There is spare granite to carry out replacement.

This is a temporary patch. But I can't tell you how long temporary is here.

This portion of the work for the subway station expansion is just the utility relocations.

But the entire street is going to be opened up for portions of this work.

I wouldn't expect a permanent fix until they are done with a given section.

I'm sure what the work plan looks like here.

No. It will not be left this way forever.

There is spare granite to carry out replacement.

This is a temporary patch. But I can't tell you how long temporary is here.

This portion of the work for the subway station expansion is just the utility relocations.

But the entire street is going to be opened up for portions of this work.

I wouldn't expect a permanent fix until they are done with a given section.

I'm sure what the work plan looks like here.

Good to know! It's a bit of a blight right now but glad it's in the plan to be (eventually) restored

Back