News   Apr 26, 2024
 912     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 257     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 764     0 

Best TTC route Cabbagetown to Westin Harbour Sq?

Admiral Beez

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I need to get to 49 Harbour Square from Sumach and Gerrard on Thursday. What's the best route on TTC?

I expected the TTC route planner to send me on the streetcar to College St., south to Union and then Queens Quay streetcar to right outside the Westin Hotel. However it's suggesting three different routes, all requiring over half a km walk. I'm up for a stroll, but is the Queen's Quay streetcar not running?

Last edited:
506 to Yonge, subway to Union, then 509/510 one stop to Queen's Quay Station is indeed the best route with the least walking. The 509 and 510 are most certainly running.

The person above already answered, but I just want to say: the under-10 min walk from Union to the lakes goes by like that. I've done it in less when I've had to catch the train.

The person above already answered, but I just want to say: the under-10 min walk from Union to the lakes goes by like that. I've done it in less when I've had to catch the train.
Sure, and you can even do it in the elevated PATH now, with that cool walkway over Lakeshore, under the Gardiner, from Maple Leaf Square.

Though with the heat warning on Thursday, I'd simply walk off he subway platform, over the the streetcar loop, and jump the first thing to Queens Quay. BUT, if there's no sign of any 509/510 on the board, then I'd walk through Union, to the ACC, up the staircase into the elevated PATH, and walk to Queens Quay the AC. It's worth checking out!

But there's always been one parked there when I do it ...

Back