News   May 03, 2024
 249     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 363     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 800     0 

Best Sushi

One of the "reasons" provided was that the man ate lots of sushi, and that's how he got maggots in the brain.

Snopes.com is a website that debunks those 'urban legends' that go around in e-mails. This was one.

the two best sushi places in the city (in my experience) are yamato's steak house on bellair, and the T Spot in the basement of the Bay at yonge/queen. the sushi chef at the T Spot was trained in Japan and is probably the best sushi chef in the city. he has this eggplant dish that's mindblowing

a fun sushi place to try is katsu on the danforth. the quality is somewhat mediocre, but the all-you-can-eat deal makes it worth it

T Spot in the basement of the Bay at yonge/queen

Are you sure? Never heard of this place and I'm down there at least once a week...

Are you sure? Never heard of this place and I'm down there at least once a week...

positive. no one realizes its down there, its one of those little hidden gems, the door to it is tucked away at the end of an aisle. if you're coming in from the main floor take the escalator down (i dont know if there's more than one escalator, the escalator that drops you just in front of the little cafeteria thing), turn left and left again (do a 180), walk really slowly forward and keep an eye to your right

Back