News   May 14, 2024
 839     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 519     0 

Best Burger

I'd have to give my vote to Johnny's Burgers at Victoria Park & Sheppard. There's nothing fancy about the burgers at all other than the fact that they're very reasonably priced and they're absolutely delicious. It's one heck of a good ol' fashioned charcoal broiled burger, that's it, that's all.

I don't get all the love for Johnny's. I work across the street and I've been a few times. They're nothing special, not bad, but not great. The best burger I ever had was at Langdon Hall in Cambridge. It was a $30 burger and I have to say, well worth the money and the drive.

Honourable mention:

Square Boy on the Danforth. Frozen patties, yes. But they are very liberal with the toppings. And where else in the city can you get a burger, fries and coke for $4.95?

Honourable mention:

Square Boy on the Danforth. Frozen patties, yes. But they are very liberal with the toppings. And where else in the city can you get a burger, fries and coke for $4.95?

They'll put tzatziki on your burger if you ask real nice.
I believe the "homemade" burgers at Squareboy are fresh, no? They're a couple of bucks more, but they're worth it. Best thing they do is the chicken souvlaki sandwich (on a bun).

They'll put tzatziki on your burger if you ask real nice.
I believe the "homemade" burgers at Squareboy are fresh, no? They're a couple of bucks more, but they're worth it. Best thing they do is the chicken souvlaki sandwich (on a bun).

2 chicken souvlaki...and greek salad...best value in the city, under 20.00

I am sick of Harvey's. I once ate there everyday for 2 weeks out of sheer laziness. (I used to live beside a Harvey's) Very unhealthy--way too much fat, the buns are awful and have too much sugar in them, the toppings are pretty boring too. The only ok thing--if you only eat it once or twice year--is their poutine.

anyone tried a McDonalds hamburger? those folks at the grill know how to whip up a mean burg'. crisp onions, sweet sauce and a fluffy bun all add up to a delicious product, and you can't beat that price! check it out.

anyone tried a McDonalds hamburger? those folks at the grill know how to whip up a mean burg'. crisp onions, sweet sauce and a fluffy bun all add up to a delicious product, and you can't beat that price! check it out.

Is that one of those new 'gourmet' burger places? The love those places put into their burgers really makes all the difference.

Back