Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

Thanks for the update DanTheMan. Love looking at everyone's pics and Tuesday cannot get here fast enough. Tuesday is our PDI. Also curious if anyone can shed some light on approximate closing costs as well?

Congratulations on your new home DanTheMan. How exciting to be one of the first or maybe even the first new resident of 55 Front St. East. We don't get our PDI until early November so we will need to live vicariously through you and all the other earlybirds. Hope we can all get together once we are all into our new homes. We'll be needing some trades people for things such as lightlng installations etc. so maybe can exchange some suggestions with others.

I had my PDI on Tuesday for the 5th floor. Overall I was very impressed with the finishes. The little things make all the difference, soft close in the kitchen, quartz lining the window sills, wood bedroom closet sliders. Here are a few pictures.
bathroom.JPG
courtyard1.jpg
elevator.JPG
guestbedroom.JPG
kitchen.JPG
livingroom.JPG
lobby2.JPG
lounge.JPG
outside.jpg
parking.jpg
view2.jpg

Attachments

• bathroom.JPG
    bathroom.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 490
  • courtyard1.jpg
    courtyard1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 481
  • elevator.JPG
    elevator.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 491
  • guestbedroom.JPG
    guestbedroom.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 483
  • kitchen.JPG
    kitchen.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 500
  • livingroom.JPG
    livingroom.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 488
  • lobby2.JPG
    lobby2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 487
  • lounge.JPG
    lounge.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 481
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 501
  • parking.jpg
    parking.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 465
  • view2.jpg
    view2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 468
This is GREAT to hear re: visitor parking as my PDI guy told me there will not be any visitor parking. Are you 100% sure?

Got my keys today, some more first impressions:

- Parking garage is bright and clean, you have to go through 3 doors before getting to resident parking. The first is for retail employees, the second is for visitors. 10 visitor parking spots.

Great pictures. What a difference in the common areas in a couple of weeks!

I do remember reading in a couple of documents that there are 10 visitor parking spots - so hopefully the PDI customer service rep is just mistaken.

What colour selection was this? the shades seem different than the other PDI pictures that have been posted.

There are visitor parking spots, I saw them today. Owners will get a garage door opener type fob with 3 buttons, one for each of the three doors. I've been told they are toying with the idea of programming it so that if an OWNER's fob opens the second (visitor) door, it will also open the owner door and extend the timing. They are very close in proximity. That way you would only have to open two doors, not three.

In addition to the garage door opener fob, which I would think would just stay in your car, you have a small, slim black plastic fob the size of a toonie, that is used as a proximity sensor for all common doors.

Really beautiful building. I'm so jealous of those few who are living there. I go to the lobby every day just to get my fix.

I've been doing the same thing. Surprising we haven't bumped into each other on the sofa in the lobby.

Congratulations on your new home DanTheMan. How exciting to be one of the first or maybe even the first new resident of 55 Front St. East. We don't get our PDI until early November so we will need to live vicariously through you and all the other earlybirds. Hope we can all get together once we are all into our new homes. We'll be needing some trades people for things such as lightlng installations etc. so maybe can exchange some suggestions with others.

This is an excellent point. Does anybody have any suggestions for interior designers, carpentry (murphy bed, feature wall, new sliding door, etc), movers?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Random thought: those lights by the elevators appear to be for a retirement home...

Back