Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

you will have an unobstructed view of the CN tower, very nice. I think the unit was priced very cheap for an excellent layout, beautiful view and great finishes

wasn't this floorplan discussed earlier ???

the main issue was the lack of light/view b/c this unit's balcony is blocked in by the balconies on the left(S) and terrace up front (W) so how will this unit have any view whatsoever ?

http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?12601-The-Berczy/page5

Last edited:
it will have a clear west view from where I am on the 8th floor - the terrace below does not impede me at all - and even the unit beside the A3 won't see south either due to the wall

it will have a clear west view from where I am on the 8th floor - the terrace below does not impede me at all - and even the unit beside the A3 won't see south either due to the wall

if your view is unobstructed, then $508 PSF is a good deal.
i was under the impression a terrace was immediately to your W and E, hence blocking your balcony in.

no I am great - I would not have bought anything under the 8th floor - too close to seeing rooftops....I noticed there are 2 or 3 other units where there is a wall on one side of the unit......the light coming in will be sufficient for this unit - I mean the thing is not sooo deep that it will be dark all the time

east view is good if you are higher again over 8th floor to see above the brick walls - 8th and up seems to ensure a nice view of city

I would have sunlight coming in from the south and west, the two best facing sides for sun

Last edited by a moderator:
Brycie,

Your view will be great and the layout is wicked. Congrats!!! There are not many 1 bedrooms in this building!

Thanks......I would describe the view as decent.....the layout good and the location fantastic! With all those in mind overall a good unit - lucky to even get one! I think there were like 21 1 bedrooms total in the condo - which will make them even more sought after when done

I think Concert did the best to give everyone a decent view considering they are plopping this condo right in the middle of one of the busiest areas in Toronto!

Hey if anyone goes to the launch to the public today post on here so we can see what craziness ensued !!!!! I think it won't be busy at all since everyone seems to know about this already and is happy with their unit or too pissed off to buy one!

The line-up for today's grand opening started at 3am, looked a bit mad when I was driving out of the city. Is pretty calm now. I wonder what % they are at for sold units.

I came in around 11 am. Not many people. The price list has only one A-type unit (A3) for 299,900. No B's. The rest of the units are C's or D's, starting from $469,900 and go up to $1M. The only A3 available for today release had been gone when I got there, OF COURSE! I didn't know what floor it was on.

Did people really line up for this "Grand Opening" since 3 am?

that is insane - is that true? There were people at 3 am????

wow how could someone have got an A3 now??? Those sold like 2 weeks ago - they must have held back a unit or two......

what do you make of the fact that from noon and onward it was quiet in the sales office.....has Berczy lost its hype ???? what is up?

Out of interest was the price list general or did it list specific units? I was thinking of going but thought it would have been a waste of time given my experience a few weeks ago.

yes it would have been they held the prices closely when I was there last......not sure for today - did anyone else see line ups at 3 am?

the prices are 500K and up now.....I think there were only 21 - 1 bedrooms and 1 plus dens making them VERY highly desirable.....

I was passing by in the morning and asked someone in line and 3am is what he said. There was one 1 bedroom unit available, the lowest price point as per the advertised price. Legally Berczy had to hold one unit back for the public release as it was advertised. So, I assume the line was for the fight for this unit and once taken not much point for a line.

I heard as well unit prices started at $500k for 2 bedrooms.

I might visit the office tomorrow to check it out.

what a fight it must have been for a 1 bedroom - highly coveted suite......many people took on larger I read that wanted a 1 bedroom - they went to employees I bet mostly

I went to the sales centre on the Sunday and it was not busy, but pretty steady. As for the price list, there are no 1 bedrooms or 1+dens left. Only 2 C4 units and the rest are 2+dens and the two story homes. The C4 units are priced at $504k for the 5th floor and the 6th floor is $514k. The sales person told me all units are released and they are 85% sold.

Back