News   May 09, 2024
 488     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 810     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 544     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

For all we know, as a roof element, they're gonna make that hoarding with the Leger-like office workers permanent

July 31... view from Woodbine Park in the Beaches...

2721681776_b5cfca1bde_b.jpg

2720855547_2fc7f45840_b.jpg

Excellent sense of scale from that perspective. Thanks, wyliepoon.

Looks like it'll reach the bottom of the V in Scotia Plaza, as predicted by just about everyone. :)

nice job Wylie! I wanted to get some shots like these when I was there a couple weekends ago for the opening of Beaches Jazz, but of course it was gray and rainy all day.

BA is looking really nice and tall there, totally dwarfing Spire! from this angle it really makes me wonder though how FCP can be 14 metres (45 ft) taller than Scotia???

yep, BA fills in that gap nicely from this angle too! Also from this shot you can see that Royal York's days are numbered as far as the view goes. Perhaps anopther few months and you wont see it from the islands...

When the sun shines down on the financial district it will add one more colour and texture to the skyline. I'm glad to have it.

Sure, it's a big, boring reflective glass box. But there's something about a big, plain reflective glass box that symbolises "modern corporate world", and our CBD doesn't have any.

But then again, maybe my opinion has been influenced by something.

Back