News   May 13, 2024
 296     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.3K     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Considering how far along they are with the project I'd think any design changes will be cosmetic at best. Otherwise don't they have to go back to the city?

It's gettin' taller

tallerbazu8.jpg

How can there be a design change at this point in the game?

Is it possible it could get worse? LOL

I think it will be a pretty awesome sight in about 6 months, when the cranes of all present tower projects start to poke their heads out amongst the skyline.

p5

I agree. I'm excited to see our skyline dotted with cranes and new buildings. Especially new ones coming up from Bay street!
I don't get what is going on at this Bay-Adelaide building - why does the middle look like a boarded up square? how are they building this thing??!

I'm still trying to figure out if it will be steel or concrete. So far, it looks like a concrete tower..(not steel)

Patriot this tower will be huge.....that core is only for the elevators and mechanical.so you get the picture.

I think a good building for comparision is the TD Tower.

I think it will be a pretty awesome sight in about 6 months, when the cranes of all present tower projects start to poke their heads out amongst the skyline.

p5

Even better will be next summer through until about 2011. UT's members will be working overtime busy clicking cameras all over the place & uploading files as dozens of projects move upwards. That's when it will be very dramatic. It's a very exciting time in Toronto with such massive growth in with condo, hotel and office buildings with some very exciting projects on the way plus a few "maybe's" and there will most definitely be a few surprises that catch us off guard when completed.

Add to that, spring, summer and fall brings so many great community and cultural events that it's becoming a mind numbing chore planning what events to cram into a given weekend.

Life is so good here.

Back