News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 549     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

ok.

I noticed they were installing a second external elevator tower last night. The extra capacity will come in handy now that their are more floors to service.

Did anyone else see the stunning effects of yesterday's storm?

All afternoon, the scene changed in front of me. The drama peaked just before I grabbed this image--it looked sort of like a nuclear attack. Toronto, imo, never looked better!

DSC03175.jpg

Next time, maybe I'll have an SLR to make it look even better?

In that pic, it looks as though the top of the crane is about how high BA will be on completion. No major impact on the skyline, but a nice addition non the less.

All afternoon, the scene changed in front of me. The drama peaked just before I grabbed this image--it looked sort of like a nuclear attack. Toronto, imo, never looked better!

DSC03175.jpg

Next time, maybe I'll have an SLR to make it look even better?

I had the same view yesterday and it was pretty amazing. Right around 7pm a huge rolling fog started to swell off of the lake and started to wrap itself around all of the buildings downtown. The scenery changed by the second... shoulda snapped some pics.

In that pic, it looks as though the top of the crane is about how high BA will be on completion. No major impact on the skyline, but a nice addition non the less.

Yea your right.... but I think the glass will make this one really stand out

UD - sweet pic! that was some amazing lighting as that storm cleared out! I was actually staying at 1 King West yesterday and took quite a few pics... of course it was difficult because I was looking back towards the sun and also the windows were still covered with rain drops...

Back