News   May 17, 2024
 2.3K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

So will the formwork be bumped up a floor in the near future (the next day or two)? Do they normally jack the crane just before the formwork?

Looking at these webcam images, I feel an urge to grab some cloths and cleaning fluid and WIPE THAT GLASS. Those splotches bug me (pun not intended).

Bill

The forms last moved about the 25th or 26th so I don't think we'll see them move until the end of the week.

Also, the S/E corner form should be removed shortly..right? And a new form constructed..right???

Photos taken January 28 from New City Hall. The crane and some of the core is visible to the left of the Sheraton Hotel.

2228974098_89c3afa89c_b.jpg

From Queen West and Bay St beside the entrance to the underground Path system.
2228974102_cfdc516179_b.jpg

From Adelaide.
2228382871_dcf3e034da_b.jpg

From the Old City Hall looking south on Bay St.
2228974108_aca258ac6d_b.jpg

It's visible as far as Bay/Dundas now, I see it every day when I walk by.

And curtainwall is scheduled for the end of March.

Caltrane - the setbacks will occur 2 or 3 floors above what is showing in the stacking plans to allow room for all the mechanical apparatus at the top of the elevator shafts.

Caltrane - the setbacks will occur 2 or 3 floors above what is showing in the stacking plans to allow room for all the mechanical apparatus at the top of the elevator shafts.

I see. Thanks.

You know it's true what they say. You learn something new everyday.

The Bay Adelaide Twin going up in Chicago. Cladding going up on 300 North Lasalle.

This is by far the most exciting project to watch rise, great pictures so far. I'll get a nice update on Friday, as I'm walking up to City Hall for the Nights of Fire. That Chicago building's glass looks pretty nice, although I'm hoping for a bluer tone like the renders show.

Back