News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 400     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 995     1 

Baby, we got a bubble!?

Once again, my question to all of you who claim that short to mid-term outlook is rousy: how so, when our personal debt loads are at insane levels? Forget everything else. This one factor makes me a firm believer that there will be a significant adj soon. We are in early stages now. Too many individuals with high debt. That is never good news..

Last edited:
I'm sorry you are a shill & could care less about your self-interested distortion of black & white facts.

The problem is CN that a chart to me is past tense. Its historic, it doesnt tell us about current real time or future, this is where you are a textbook and me as street guy differ, I look at a chart or graph and observe trend in a past tense, the people that have done really well in business are chart observers but also ask the questions like - whats behind the numbers or where do we see things going etc. This is why when all were still buying pre construction in late 2011/ early 2012. I was coaching my clients away from that, latter part of 2012 was very bad for pre con, we were ahead of the curve CN, we predicted future we didnt look at a chart and react. I know you have all negative to say, but some may find this useful. In my view, its a good thing to be a textbook type but dont discredit the guy on the street living and breathing it everyday. You should listen more to guys like me and have an open mind, dont always think about being after your wallet instead of your best interest.

My last post, CN will not apologize, too bad, my time and insight was free.

Last edited:
UD most of those kijiji ads are non VIP low volume realtors trying to move a unit or two of over priced builder inventory with special sessions etc. Ive seen some of those ads promising prices that were lower than the builder sold to insiders before day 1. When I have looked into it every excuse in the book .. 'oh not available but u have this one' thats 50k more etc.. lot of garbage in the industry.

That is true, lots of bait and switch adds on Kijiji. Furthermore, those ads are also symptoms of a saturated realestate agents in this TO market. What is it, 20k in Toronto? Seems like everyone and their uncles is an agent.

I work at a local tv station and today we covered a story about an upcoming condo show

http://homeandcondosale.com/why.htm

This show targeting south asian females and they have even managed to convince Shah Rukh Khan to guest speak.

For those who are not aware Shah Rukh Khan in the Bollyworld is bigger than Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. He is usually reluctant to attend award shows because they are overrated.

How much are they paying this superstar to come to Toronto just to tell one community that they should be condos.

Last edited:
I work at a local tv station and today we covered a story about an upcoming condo show

http://homeandcondosale.com/why.htm

This show targetingy south asian females and they have even managed to convince Shah Rukh Khan to guest speak.

For those who are not aware Shah Rukh Khan in the Bollyworld is bigger than Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. He is usually reluctant to attend award shows because they are overrated.

How much are they paying this superstore to come to Toronto just to tell one community that they should be condos.

<3 Shah Rukh Khan and I am not even south Asian (or a woman) :). I would buy only if it's next to his apartment.

Last edited:
<3 Shah Rukh Khan and I am not even south Asian (or a woman) :). I would buy only if it's next to his apartment.

Funny, one of the people we interviewed said he would only buy if the condo was right beside Shah Rukh Khan's

One of the organizers of the event told us they are hoping to sell a billion dollars worth of real estate during that weekend

Back