Auberge On The Park (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Curious how much the bulk internet costs.
I'm currently with Fibrestream, and I quite like paying less than $40 per month for internet...
it's included in your maintenance fee, I was told it's about, $30-40, but it's built into your maintenance. Not sure if it will stay that way, but for now, that sounds pretty ok

Reactions: Dhj
I heard final closing wont be till end of the year, but your ballpark sounds about right
5 ish months makes sense... Are the two condos that are basically done (the middle one and easter one) going to be under 1 strata or 1 for each ?

What does the parking situation look like?
I might need to rent an extra spot and I'm wondering if that looks realistic.

Hi,

My Interim Occupancy will be starting January 9th 2024 so I don't think it will be final closing by the end of 2023. They gave me a ballpark 4 to 6 months before I can close, so I am guessing, but it could be summer 2024 before closing?

Hi,

My Interim Occupancy will be starting January 9th 2024 so I don't think it will be final closing by the end of 2023. They gave me a ballpark 4 to 6 months before I can close, so I am guessing, but it could be summer 2024 before closing?
There was an orientation Zoom call yesterday, and they noted final closing is targeting early 2024. They noted they typically do the closing 6-8 months after the first occupancies (which were from July 2023, putting 8 months at about April 2024).
They mentioned targeting Jan-Mar 2024 for registration, with closing expected 1.5-2 months after, which would put it into May 2024.

Of course, with the caveat that things could change...

Looking to sell a 1&1 unit on the 4th floor in the second building. Let me know if interested.

Rogers is the internet provider, getting 7-800 mbps on download and 4-500 on upload on phone wifi. Hydro is with Provident Energy, and yeah you'll be using the Inn On The Park Drive as the address (personally not a big fan of the address name lol).
Quick Q for you: does the in-suite internet require any additional equipment or installation (eg routers)?

Hi RZ12, have you sold the unit? I am interested in buying one as well.
Hi Scott, I have a unit in building 3 - 3 bed 2.5 baths. Current tentative occupancy Sept 2024. Forever unobstructed west facing view of Sunnybrook Park.

Last edited:
I am looking to buy a two or three bedroom ... anyone have one available?
Hi Gray, I have a unit in building 3 - 3 bed 2.5 baths. Forever unobstructed west facing view of Sunnybrook Park, current tentative occupancy Sept 2024

Back