Auberge On The Park (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Some interior shots. Occupancy for me started this week.
IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1959.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1981.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Gorgeous! Do you know which internet provider is on the bulk internet? and is it with Toronto Hydro? My occupancy is coming up soon, and quite exciting! (and are you able to use that address formally? I heard its not registered with Canada post yet, for deliveries and such), sorry for all the questions 😂

Wow Gorgeous! Do you know which internet provider is on the bulk internet? and is it with Toronto Hydro? My occupancy is coming up soon, and quite exciting! (and are you able to use that address formally? I heard its not registered with Canada post yet, for deliveries and such), sorry for all the questions 😂
Rogers is the internet provider, getting 7-800 mbps on download and 4-500 on upload on phone wifi. Hydro is with Provident Energy, and yeah you'll be using the Inn On The Park Drive as the address (personally not a big fan of the address name lol).

Rogers is the internet provider, getting 7-800 mbps on download and 4-500 on upload on phone wifi. Hydro is with Provident Energy, and yeah you'll be using the Inn On The Park Drive as the address (personally not a big fan of the address name lol).
thank you!!

Can anyone whose moved in or will share the closing costs during interim occupancy and final closing?

Can anyone whose moved in or will share the closing costs during interim occupancy and final closing?
No one would have final closed, and interim occupancy would be very different depending on what unit, and their deposit amount. It would range from anywhere between 2 to 6k or more?

No one would have final closed, and interim occupancy would be very different depending on what unit, and their deposit amount. It would range from anywhere between 2 to 6k or more?
$2 to 6K more lol? What world is that in?

For Interim Occupancy your looking at the following

5% (usually minimum) upon closing
Monthly Maintenance Fee (Interest on Principal Amount left + Utilities)
Legal Fee

Unit Transfer (when condo is registered)

- Land Transfer Tax (Toronto + Province)
- Developmental Costs
- Legal Costs
- HST (if for Investment)
- Metering / Hookups
- Upgrades Costs
- Other Costs

Can potentially add up to $100K depending on the unit cost... but considering these were condos sold 6 ish years ago more so $50 K minimum...

What are others thoughts on this?

Legal Fee

- Developmental Costs
- Legal Costs
- Metering / Hookups
- Upgrades Costs
- Other Costs

Can potentially add up to $100K depending on the unit cost... but considering these were condos sold 6 ish years ago more so $50 K minimum...

I think they were right if the discussion is just the occupancy fees paid monthly until the units actually close. For my 2BR unit of just over 1,000 sqft, Tridel estimates I'll be paying over $4,700 monthly.

For closing costs, I'm not super familiar, but your $50k minimum sounds in the ballpark.

Curious how much the bulk internet costs.
I'm currently with Fibrestream, and I quite like paying less than $40 per month for internet...

I think they were right if the discussion is just the occupancy fees paid monthly until the units actually close. For my 2BR unit of just over 1,000 sqft, Tridel estimates I'll be paying over $4,700 monthly.

For closing costs, I'm not super familiar, but your $50k minimum sounds in the ballpark.
Thats a pretty decent sized unit. Once you find out the final closing expenses please let us know. Thank u

Reactions: Dhj

Legal Fee

- Developmental Costs
- Legal Costs
- Metering / Hookups
- Upgrades Costs
- Other Costs

I strictly meant monthly occupancy fee only, final closing fee would obviously be a lot. I did mention that no one would have final closed (and it wont happen for a while), so I was just talking about monthly occupancy fee.

Last edited:

Back