News   Apr 26, 2024
 450     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Are you voting strategically for Tory?

I'm voting for Tory because

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone: This has become the big Toronto political dilemma for this Mayor election:
Voting for John Tory to keep DF from being elected Mayor in the event of a split vote...
Big dilemna? It's not even close. How do you think Ford has a chance?

We will all know what will happen as early as Tuesday morning 10/28...I feel that North America
will be watching this election closely...LI MIKE
Why? Tory will easily win. We all know it.

In that it involves targetting community resources towards the disavantaged, yes. I'd consider Chow's "think of the children" focus as firmly left-of-centre.

But it's "family" oriented and nothing says conservative like "family values".

Many have noted that Tory has a Red Tory heritage, and is probably as good an example of that as still exists today. If we were to place Tory and Chow as equally distant from the centre in their respective directions, Tory would be a definite moderation of Ford's more reactionary approach.

I think the era of the Big Blue Machine is never going to return....the world has changed too much. But then again, that's a provincial thing, not a City of Toronto thing. Tory just can't get his mind out of provincial mode.

I think the era of the Big Blue Machine is never going to return....the world has changed too much. But then again, that's a provincial thing, not a City of Toronto thing. Tory just can't get his mind out of provincial mode.

I guess we all see what we want to see, because that is the exact criticism I and many others would wage on Chow.

Back