News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 331     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 897     0 

About the Toronto Sun

Isn't it funny how the Senate scandal and the Mike Duffy fraud accusations are front page news in every newspaper and news organization in Canada but if you read the Toronto Sun, you'd hardly hear a thing about it. I wonder how they would report it, if the scandal was tied so closely to the Liberal leader, instead of the Conservative ones. You can't even call the Sun a newspaper.

G'ah, I hate language white washing. Ralphie May says it best regarding politically correct language, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On45qe2XdB8

It's not "white washing", do you go around calling people ni**ers, w*ps, k*kes? PC has nothing to do with such words, especially uttered by a stand-up on stage; however, you should listen to some Carlin.

And for the record I think "Afro-American" IS racist, people have the right to determine what people call them, but when titles only serve to promote superiority... well, I'll leave things at that.

Is "tranny" really considered that offensive? I figured it was more non-offensive slang than anything else, like referring to someone who is homosexual as "gay." I'll edit my post though, just to avoid looking like Rob Ford. :p

Either way, the point stands. ;)

Trans is term for transsexuals and transgender.

---

I apologize for the sideline.

Rubbish. Tranny is not the equal of those.

I'm from the UK. Call me a Limey or Pom, Brit, or Roast Beef - I wont call the Human Rights Commission.

And?

Any label that promotes ignorance, inequality (as such) and/or violence is a hate crime under Canada's laws.

Back