London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

mkho

Member Bio
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in renting out your unit or selling it?

I currently work in downtown and am looking for a unit to rent and/or to buy when the building is ready.

Please pm me.

Thank you!!

38 The Esplanade - London on the Esplanade

Hello,1bdr + den and 1 undg parking, 9-th floor. Rent from April 1 ( move in - March 29). Contact( if you are still interested): ellen_mark@rogers.com

Having trouble finding a unit to rent here? Try purchasing one. After about a half dozen phone calls, voicemails, and being shuffled from one person to another, here is the response my friend recieved when somebody finally returned his calls.. ( I was there when he got the call)
"We are in the process of closing the sales office. We will be re-opening in a new location sometime next month. You may purchase a unit from us then if you like."
I am not making this up. We both just stared at each other in stunned amusement for a moment when he hung up.
Needless to say, him and his agent have zeroed in on a couple of other locations this weekend.

Hi, I am interested in renting here as well. I really like London's location, it's close to work. I am currently renting at Cityplace West One and my lease is expiring soon. Please send me a pm if you or anyone you may know is interested in renting out their unit. 1 or 2 bedroom, thanks!

I'd say they're overshooting by at least a couple hundred. But then again, the market's the market and if they get it, that's what it's worth.

I'm wondering if this might be a view from a low-level unit...

Attachments

• 2658_582908002410_187904097_38103401_2116945_n.jpg
    2658_582908002410_187904097_38103401_2116945_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 832
hahaha oh man.. i HOPE NOT!!

did you really take the pix in a lower floor unit?

for those who had meeting(s) with the builder/developer, any updates?

have anyone on the forum moved in already?

I'm wondering if this might be a view from a low-level unit...

You boys are looking at this all wrong. No doubt some of you are thinking that you are staring at the ass end of a concrete bunker over a back alley, but you are wrong, wrong, wrong!
What we have here is a very rare close up, front row and centre, panoramic view of beautiful example 70's Brutalism architecture.

Amateur egregious kidding aside. Is this really so bad? Hell. You have privacy...Some nice curtains, a comfy chair out there, a nice potted plant in the corner, a few stiff drinks, and it wouldn't be too bad eh?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be too bad for 150k, but for the more likely price of 250-300k, I'd be pissed. Well, not really, as it would've been my fault for being an idiot and buying such a poorly located unit in the first place. I was a real complainer of my own condo's quality when I moved in a few years ago, but seeing this pic, the Murano pics and some other recently completed units - damn, if that's the standard now, I seriously lucked out AND will have to be even more vigilant for my upcoming one.

Back