News   May 03, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 722     0 

$635 / 1br - 4 month sublet-beginning of May Spadina & Bloor

down on the upside

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am looking to sublet my apartment, a 3 bedroom suite with shared living, dining, kitchen and bathroom for up to 4 months. I am graduating this April and don’t need to be so close to the university. My roommates are pretty chill, very clean with no pets. To view please call 416-417-0143. Details:
• Large 1 bedroom
• Looking for someone to live here temporary for up to 4 months and maybe 1 academic year if all goes well. Must be very clean with a good history of past rentals.
• Rent covers room rental. Utilities average about $30, internet is about $15 and parking is optional. No other costs.
• furniture includes all sofas, dining table, tv stand and television and a cabinet for the room
• Perfect for students, young professional, starting a new job.
• Large living room, bedroom and closet space.
• TTC walk out in less than 5 minutes Spadina station (Bloor and Yonge-Universty-Spadina)
• Washer/Dryer in-building
Google Map

44Walmer.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

I would've snapped this up for sure if you had put the ad in the thread I created looking for a summer sublet. ;)

Perhaps next summer I could rent this from you if I have no other place. I am QUITE intrigued, and serious when I say I would consider this for next summer. :)

Back