550 Wellington West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

In fact, this is probably one of the better views at 550 Wellington. Almost the entire Stewart St. side and most of the lower units on Wellington have views that are fairly obstructed.

Is there already something proposed for the Lot between Zed and 20 Niagara?

what do you mean lower units on wellington have obstructed view? i'm on the first floor wellington side and i look onto the park, as do all of my neighbours.

my neighbours are also cold, i think it's mostly to do with the bi-level ground units. I suspect that they have not given me adequate vents on the ground floor (one small vent for the entire level).

They are doing nothing, I keep hounding them (for 3 weeks) but have not done anything.

They are doing nothing, I keep hounding them (for 3 weeks) but have not done anything.

Sounds familiar. I've called 2x this week and I always get passed around to voicemails which are never returned. Its pretty frustrating.

My patience is running thin. I e-mailed them today and told them that I am moving out, stopping payment on my occupancy cheques, not paying for the time that i do not have adequate heating, and charging rent for a new dwelling to Freed.

I have received no response.

what do you mean lower units on wellington have obstructed view? i'm on the first floor wellington side and i look onto the park, as do all of my neighbours.

Actually walked by this last night and noticed that myself. I stand corrected. Although I did notice that a lot of units on the Wellington don't face the park, but towards other units (east/west facing units). Also there looks like some people's balconies are almost touching, and if someone was out on their balcony, they'd literally be standing a few feet in front of your window staring right in. To me, that's far more awkward than another building right across the street.

Also there looks like some people's balconies are almost touching, and if someone was out on their balcony, they'd literally be standing a few feet in front of your window staring right in. To me, that's far more awkward than another building right across the street.

although this is not a problem with my unit bc of the divider luckily, my neighbours have this problem and they are not happy.

although this is not a problem with my unit bc of the divider luckily, my neighbours have this problem and they are not happy.

Why are your neighbors not happy? Did they not look at the plans or the scale model? It was pretty obvious that some balconies were going to be close based on the buildings design. I dont understand why people get upset on things they should have noticed the first time. Some times I think people just like to complain.

If its really a problem, just put up a curtain or blind. :)

the park was a big selling point for me, and its no coincidence that stewart exposed units sold/are selling for much cheaper than wellington side.

update: my heat still doesn't work.

No all the units facing Wellington are facing the park, many of them are facing a parking lot, I would prefer to be facing Stewart than this parking lot (see atached link)
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-housing-apartments-for-rent-1-bedroom-550-Wellington-Thompson-Hotel-W0QQAdIdZ178276788

true.

i don't know, my neighbours just weren't thrilled when they realized people beside them can look right into their bedroom.

what im referring to isnt due to the L. it's hard to explain the cause of it, but it is unique to their unit because they are the only unit constructed like this.

Back