300 Front Street West Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

300 Front Street West - Good deal?

Hey guys,

I'm considering purchasing the 300 Front Street West Condo. The location is perfect, however I'm concerned about the Hydro-station. Will this hurt me from a health standpoint? Will the value of the condo decline as a result? The View i'm considering is the East view, facing the CBC Building. 17th floor, 650 sq ft - $360k. Is that a good deal?

Please advise

Thank you

Does that include parking and locker? If so, then it's an ok deal. If no, then it's a bad deal. Hold onto your money and wait 6 months for supply to increase substantially and then buy in the resale market. My 2 cents.

^ the above is what i heard several years ago. i wish i had bought then.

what ypu have to do is listen to your self and go with your gut. Tridel makes great buildings. However, i can't answer your health concerns about the hydro station.

it does not include parking and a locker. It seems pricey - I doubt i'll go through with it. Any one else think this is a good deal?

Contact or visit the Presentation Centre at the Tridel Store on 20 John St. price list. A Tridel sales representative can answer all your questions and let you know what is available with regards to parking and lockers. There are other questions you should get answered as well such as downpayment and deposits, payment schedule, maintenance fees, security systems, condominium ownership, the benefits of Tridel green building practices so you can make a well-informed buying decision. Occupancy has started and there is a good selection of Signature Collection suites on the top floors. The 20 John St. presentation centre is also the location for sales of Ten York Signature and Penthouse Collection suites.

Last edited:

Back