News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 770     0 

10 Dundas East

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
I just noticed this on a friend's Facebook page.

282454_10150256282932377_500252376_7770313_4185937_n.jpg

Virgin is opening @ 10 Dundas East? They were the original lead tenant (along with Disney) for what was then Metropolis but then dropped out (along with Disney) before opening.

From the picture, it looks like it's going where the Bell Store was.

Also of note, what's going on at the HMV?? Did they close half their store? There are mannequins out in front and in the window display above.

Last edited:
Also of note, what's going on at the HMV?? Did they close half their store? There are mannequins out in front and in the window display above.

Yes half of HMV closed, to be replaced with that "NYC" store, complete with hustler out front. Also, on the Dundas Street side, Hat World is gone.

I just noticed this on a friend's Facebook page.

282454_10150256282932377_500252376_7770313_4185937_n.jpg

Virgin is opening @ 10 Dundas East? They were the original lead tenant (along with Disney) for what was then Metropolis but then dropped out (along with Disney) before opening.

This is most likely a Virgin Mobile store. Really nothing to get excited about. Now if the owner of that monstrosity offered to implode it and build something decent it its place, that would be good news.

This is most likely a Virgin Mobile store. Really nothing to get excited about. Now if the owner of that monstrosity offered to implode it and build something decent it its place, that would be good news.

I was in the Virgin Mobile store here this past Wednesday.. I think it opened a couple of months ago.

I dunno, this is a little like seeing a "Western Union" sign and thinking you can send a telegram there...

This is very much old news. Note the woman with short sleeves in the photo.

Virgin Mobile's been open in that location for several months. And that half of HMV has been NYC for even longer.

Well it does say that something 'awesome' is coming. They wouldn't lie about that now, would they!

I wish the dave and busters idea thrown out by a form member way back when actually came true. I think it would do pretty well.

Also, almost as close, are the Winners on Adelaide, near Yonge, in ScotiaPlaza, the HomeSense on Yonge across the street from the Eaton Centre, and the Winners at Yonge and College in College Park.

What will happen with the Future Shop at 10DE? What a shame for such a large, empty space in that mall.

They had one of those pup up Hallowe'en stores there with cruddy costumes; but that was only for two months at best.

Back