Toronto 1 Heron's Hill Way | 116.1m | 34s | Paradise Developments | Graziani + Corazza

Mods check your map as the Heron's Hill projects are 2 blocks to the south. Even Concord Parks projects in the wrong location.

This project was part of the OMB and Section 37 Agreement of 2014 for the 3rd tower for Heron's Hill. This site was to be the new office building for Monarch Group once their current location lease expired in Aug 2017. Since then, Monarch has been bought out and not sure if this land is still under the buyer control.
http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2014/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-67818.pdf

Have been by the are a number of times and never noticed it was being built since low floors until today. Based on the area demand, the best option at this time. Lots of wasted land.

Sept 27, 2013
10023579643_7eb8c8e7d9_b.jpg

Working on building the inside at this time and more up on site
Sept 30
36712547364_3fe61432c6_b.jpg

37422091791_e19e70befc_b.jpg

36712540124_ac0e4d6ce5_b.jpg

36751603033_430dac64f3_b.jpg

36712533384_c8cdf3c25c_b.jpg

23570083868_efa0c95a87_b.jpg

It looks like permeable pavers were only used for the parking spots, the rest got asphalt. Nice enough looking building for something covered with spandrel. I like the wood canopies over the doors…

DSC05156.jpg
DSC05158.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05156.jpg
    DSC05156.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1,272
  • DSC05158.jpg
    DSC05158.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 1,240
0 HERONS HILL WAY
Ward 17 - North York District

Zoning By Law and Official Plan Amendment application to permit the redevelopment of the vacant east portion of the subject site with a 39-storey mixed-use building while retaining the existing 2-storey office building on the west portion of the subject site. The proposed mixed-use building would contain 292 square metres of office space on the ground level, and 25,951 square metres of residential gross floor area above. A total of 350 rental residential units are proposed. The overall gross floor area on the subject site will be 28,470 square metres, including the existing 2-storey office building (2,227 square metres) and the proposed mixed-use building (26,243 square metres), that will result in a density of 4.38 FSI.

Paradise Developments with G+C:

3fsd.jpg
23fcs.jpg
ewceq.jpg
ewfcs.jpg

Yeah...we're gonna need that subway station at Consumers in the future.
In the future it looks like the Sheppard East bus will be clogged up with riders just trying to get over to Don Mills for the foreseeable future, creating yet another transit pinch point in this city.

In the future it looks like the Sheppard East bus will be clogged up with riders just trying to get over to Don Mills for the foreseeable future, creating yet another transit pinch point in this city.

Good luck to the folks even trying to get onto a bus heading westbound at the final couple stops before reaching Don Mills during rush hour. Most buses will already be packed before Victoria Park, so there's not much chance people trying to get on from these newer developments around Consumers and Heron's Hill.

Last edited:
Good luck to the folks even trying to get onto a bus heading westbound at the final couple stops before reaching Don Mills during rush hour. Most buses will already be packed before Victoria Park, so there's not much chance people trying to get on from these newer developments around Consumers and Heron's Hill.

I believe some of these developments have shuttle bus service that takes residents to the subway. I used to catch one when I briefly worked at Shoppers HQ

39 stories? That
I believe some of these developments have shuttle bus service that takes residents to the subway. I used to catch one when I briefly worked at Shoppers HQ
Yes, I think the Tridel Developments have them, along with the Monarch Buildings (Maybe). Anyways, this will likely be competing with owners of Elad's condos for tenants, which are better in almost every way (Except maybe build quality)

A few of the larger office buildings within the Consumers Road business park have their own shuttle buses as well. It's great they have them, but if the pedestrian environment was better, more people would be encouraged to walk to the subway

Back