News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I see no reason why they couldn't since it comes down to zoning. Whether these minimum requirments survive appeal would be another question.

Have we forgot about the (so far) brilliant "X" Condo? :)

Bold on Bloor, coming soon? 55 floors+4 floors of retail. From $189,999. Just a guess.
can you negotiate the price with the builder by getting rid off the realtor from the table? I know that they get 4% just by referring you to the builder. I think is too much. Has anyone tried to approach the builder and tell them to give you 2% off and you promise to let go the realtor so the builder won't have to pay them 4%?

Panther, no offense but could you provide some reference or source of your information in this regard?

It is indeed looking more and more likely that the project may fall into someone else's hands, but I wonder why it would be Great Gulf, as opposed to the mortgage holders who are being accused (perhaps rightly) of being in the game in order to get control themselves through the back door? As far as I know, Great Gulf has had no prior connection with the project, and I think I'll wait for some confirmation of this.

---

On another topic, I very much doubt that Lamb has lost "a fortune". All of his projects are going ahead, except for the one on Broadview which got shot down because of zoning issues, not financing.

GG didn't buy the site. It is being widely marketed now by a reputable brand new brokerage firm. Seek and you shall find.

Thsi new info will be in paper soon

There will be a redesign and a new sales office opening soon. Refunds are available soon for all the purchasers this will strike a new hype for this property. I am glad that this firm took this they have a great construction team in fact they were the originals on buying this property.

eeeeeeeks ... the suspense on One Bloor is killing me .... can anyone find this announcement in the news? I can't locate anything on the internet~

CityPlaceN1 ... I'm referring to these posts ~ :p

GG didn't buy the site. It is being widely marketed now by a reputable brand new brokerage firm. Seek and you shall find.

This new info will be in paper soon
There will be a redesign and a new sales office opening soon. Refunds are available soon for all the purchasers this will strike a new hype for this property. I am glad that this firm took this they have a great construction team in fact they were the originals on buying this property.

Kolter Property Co. sold 1 Bloor St. E. to Bazis International of Thornhill for an undisclosed price. Nastapoka had been a joint venture consisting of Kolter and Simkesla Group, but Kolter bought out Simkesla three months ago.

The city's assessment value of the property for 2007 is $33.66-million.

"We've wanted to build at the site for a long time but our interests had become diversified in the U.S. and that property had become a non-core asset for us,'' Kolter vice-president Scott Webb said yesterday, speaking on behalf of Kolter president Robert Julien, a Torontonian who is a principal shareholder in the company.

Panther, you say "they have a great construction team in fact they were the originals on buying this property".

Are you implying that Kolter will re-redevelop???

Last edited:
truth.jpg

Find Out The Truth !

ironically ... so appropriate to be posted on the boards surrounding the 1BE site :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back