News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 487     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2976290169_95cdd15291.jpg

2976290029_9868140482.jpg

Construction hoarding going up around the site. This is clearly an indication that this project will be cancelled and that the developer wants to prevent interested passers-by witnessing the lack of building activity.

Really! that's a good sign,

Pictures please?

Yeah, saw last night that there is hoarding all around the site now.

It also seems there is a jobs advertisement sign looking for workers right at the corner of Yonge & Bloor too for the construction company. Another sign that this project is likely to be canceled... jk.

man.. this is so horrible.. I never thought all those naysayers would be so damn right... I really didn't.. I was looking forward to this project so much, and to see this happen, the job posting for workers.. the hording.. where did it all go so wrong..:confused: lol

Wonder when the L'oreal ads will make their first appearance. I do see this project going ahead however, none of these signs make me any more confident.

Construction hoarding going up around the site. This is clearly an indication that this project will be cancelled and that the developer wants to prevent interested passers-by witnessing the lack of building activity.

Very funny! I guess when the digging is finished and the crane installed, someone might say the intitially low height of the crane is an indication that only a parking garage is being built:p Seriously folks, the Ellis Don staff on site have said that excavation for 1BE is due to begin later this or early next month. Still waiting for that hotel announcement though. The fact this project is going ahead is a fact. The question though, is whether or not the 1,000 psf pre-construction price for these condos will hold until the building is ready 3 or 4 years from now. My bet is they will hold, but not increase.

That's pretty funny.

Luckycharms, one of the things we find magically delicious around here is to read back through the last few pages of a thread to see if your question has already been answered - or, this this case, loudly argued over incessantly for the past two months.

I believe the question was last discussed - let's see here - in the post *immediately before yours.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back