Ïce Condos (Lanterra Developments, Cadillac Fairview) - Real Estate -

Just got an email from my realtor.

A College Park condo on 36th floor with parking just sold for $436k.

It was listed at $399k.

It was 600 sq ft 1 plus den.

That's $726/sqf...same as ICE Condo phase II, so what do you mean by "just sold for...?"

With 75% of Ice phase 2 sold and over 90% of phase 1 sold I am feeling a big spike coming!! If I was the builder and had enough to satisfy the construction loans I would spike them to 800+ a foot ... And guess what they will get it

Does anyone have a scan of the Ice 2 price list? Were the units the same as phase one?

What is the price of a Helsinki unit, plus parking and locker?

No Helsinkis in phase 2 .. they have a similar unit "Hamini" its about $620 a foot on the 3rd floor .. so going by $620/foot a Helsinki would be worth 490k + 40k (parking) and 5k (locker) for 791 sq feet.. 535k + your floor height..

Not a bad pop from phase 1 pricing eh?

College Park

Guys,

I live in College Park, Phase 1, 763 Bay.

Can anyone, please, enlighten me as to why prices in College Park are skyrocketing. In July 2009, 830Sq Ft condo was sold for $ 460,000.00/$ 554.00 sq. ft. In November, price has gone up to $ 726.00 sq.ft. Are we heading for a spectular crash in prices?

Guys,

I live in College Park, Phase 1, 763 Bay.

Can anyone, please, enlighten me as to why prices in College Park are skyrocketing. In July 2009, 830Sq Ft condo was sold for $ 460,000.00/$ 554.00 sq. ft. In November, price has gone up to $ 726.00 sq.ft. Are we heading for a spectular crash in prices?

could you please provide further details ...

there could be floor premiums, exposure, upgrades, etc. - many factors that affect pricing.

College Phase 1

could you please provide further details ...

there could be floor premiums, exposure, upgrades, etc. - many factors that affect pricing.

Any idea as to what type of further details you are looking for?

Back