Application#: 15 122440 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Mar 2, 2015

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display a sign. **Star$ Coffee**

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 2G8

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 15 124169 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Mar 5, 2015

Project: Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to Unit 100 for a 35 seat restaurant "Smokes Poutinerie & Weinerie"

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 2G8

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 15 124169 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Mar 5, 2015

Project: Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to Unit 100 for a 35 seat restaurant "Smokes Poutinerie & Weinerie"
Hoarding is already up here. Shouldn't be too long.

Union Burger and Big Fat Burrito are taking up the former TD space at Spadina and Bremner. The space is being divided into two units. Dumpster is currently on site and work has begun!

Not a bad catch for CityPlace.

...and exactly why I roll my eyes whenever people get up in arms about the "same old" banks, Subway and nail salon moving into new retail units. Retail uses, just like neighbourhoods, change and evolve over time. What matters is that there are retail spaces which are flexible in terms of size and the kinds of uses that they can accommodate.

...and exactly why I roll my eyes whenever people get up in arms about the "same old" banks, Subway and nail salon moving into new retail units. Retail uses, just like neighbourhoods, change and evolve over time. What matters is that there are retail spaces which are flexible in terms of size and the kinds of uses that they can accommodate.

Yeah, this is a really good example of that evolution.

Back