Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Ooh, a hybrid community! Does that mean that more than one person will eventually be living there?

Ooh, a hybrid community! Does that mean that more than one person will eventually be living there?

Thats what I was wondering.. Perhaps one of the couple passes a lot of gas to qualify?

Ok...I can't help myself.
I want to hate it, but for some reason, I absolutely love this registration site.
Very creative. 2 thumbs up.

wow! what a fun website... like the selection of tunes. now what has all this got to do with a condo in an out of the way location?

wow! what a fun website... like the selection of tunes. now what has all this got to do with a condo in an out of the way location?

Yes fun site but is this going to be good project?..not the best of area in Toronto though..the songs are great..it really shows my age when I "remember" those hits...

It's an 8 minute walk to Lansdowne station. It's not that out of the way.

by far the best advertising piece for any condo development so far. First time a condo ad caught my attention without showing a render.

It's a good advertising strategy, so far. I look forward to seeing something more specific about the building.

The location is not the best, and will require some real marketing effort. Bloor and Lansdowne does not have the best reputation, and the area of Dupont and Lansdowne is if anything worse. That big high-rise at 1011 Lansdowne is widely known as a high-rise slum, home of drug pushers etc.

pricing is very good from the advert...$169,000 start....not bad but of course waiting to hear more information....

Back