Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

So buildings have different addresses? Interesting. The first phase represents the unbuilt twin highrise half of The Standard's masterplan (which is currently a vacant lot). Phase 2 is news to me however, moot point as I doubt it will ever come to fruitition.

I was pointing out where the buildings were in relation to each other, not that they had different addresses. Wow.

Why would you think it wouldn't come to fruition. Tom Falus, the developer, has already built and sold the Davenport Village stacked towns and The Foundry Lofts in the area. He has also built in less affluent areas of Bloor (Be Bloor Condominiums) and the Danforth (near Coxwell).

We will try to forget that he built the Standard.

I was pointing out where the buildings were in relation to each other, not that they had different addresses. Wow.

Why would you think it wouldn't come to fruition. Tom Falus, the developer, has already built and sold the Davenport Village stacked towns and The Foundry Lofts in the area. He has also built in less affluent areas of Bloor (Be Bloor Condominiums) and the Danforth (near Coxwell).

don't wanna sound rude but at the price at which he was selling those 'sold out' units any crackhead is able to afford one... they probably upgraded from the building across... :)
all jokes aside... it would be nice to finally clean up this area but this will take a decade or two if not even longer...

I was riding the subway on Saturday when a couple got on at Landsdowne - a guy who I gathered was looking at this project and a loud woman who couldn't sing it's praises highly enough.

She was practically begging him to go for it - saying it was one of the best areas in the city to buy into (on what criteria I have no idea - price?).

I was going to interject and figure out her reasoning... but alas my stop came along.

I was riding the subway on Saturday when a couple got on at Landsdowne - a guy who I gathered was looking at this project and a loud woman who couldn't sing it's praises highly enough.

She was practically begging him to go for it - saying it was one of the best areas in the city to buy into (on what criteria I have no idea - price?).

I was going to interject and figure out her reasoning... but alas my stop came along.

maybe she's a crackhead and wanted to have a crack store across the street... :))

Perhaps others have, but I had not seen a rendering of this until today in the Globe. It's not a great image, but here it is.

ElectricCity.jpg

She was practically begging him to go for it

Why wait for the buyer to come to you? Perhaps it's sales rep from the builder riding the subway looking for potential buyers? Times are changing

Judging from the image, this is average, but no Be Bloor thankfully.

I've been to the site and sales office. I got a trashy feeling from the location, sales agent, and the clients interested in the site. If I'm not mistaken as well isn't Dollarama and Value village somewhat close by?

Dude, what does a Dollarama being there have to do with anything?? IT's not like only poor people go to dollar stores. espacially in this economy.
Obviously not the same for Value Village, but still, there's a Value Village at the same plaza as my Premier Fitness gym.

i've always thought this was one of the better condo investments out there. Just did not like the idea of buying in an transition neighbourhood when the future is uncertain.

Back