3.1K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Dave. Did your father also know Danny di Giovanni, upper deck forman? He's alive but has Alzheimer's right now. I located him about 4 years ago. Your Dad's name immediately rings a bell so I know I have something about him in my collection somewhere. Too early for my brain to work right now.
    If necessary, I could always scan a subset of your pictures. Right now I'm in the midst of scanning 465 colour slides which will take about 3 months to complete, from start to finish.
    My main objective is to bring full recognition to everyone who built the tower. Hence, I don't need more photos of the tower itself but mainly photos of the people building it. Group shots and cameo head shots are harder to find so I try to spend more time trying to find those. Also, I have spent a LOT of time interviewing each CN Tower person to capture their personal history and contribution work to the tower.
    Hello Gary. Nice to hear of your posts today about your father and the CN Tower. I am the main go-to person about the tower's history. I most likely have all of those photos in my collection right now. I am a professional when it comes to scanning and digital photo restoration, as you can see from the 20 collages I've put together over the last 5 years from the main CN Tower people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back